Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin

Still looking for something or a place to go in southeast Wisconsin. Any help out there??

Still looking for something or a place to go in southeast Wisconsin. Any help out there??

Comment

From the "Places to get naked" link on the INA website:

http://www.nudistexplorer.com/nudeusa.htm#wi

Valley View (the place with the big car show every August) and Mazo Beach are both in the Madison area. There is another club somewhere near Lake Geneva or Kenosha but I don't remember the name. It's not affiliated with any of the major nudist organizations. I haven't been there, but I found the address on the internet a long time ago. Can't remember what town it was in.

Comment

Found it:

Sun Ray Hills
        Burlington, WI
        http://www.sunrayhills.com/

Ribi, I read from one of your previous posts that you are already familiar with Mazo. Sun Ray Hills might be a lot closer to home for you. If you decide to check it out, come back to this site and let everyone know what it's like. There doesn't seem to be much known about the place. I've seen a few other people on this board from Wisconsin or Illinois who might be interested.

Comment

Thanks, I will ckeck it out & turn in a report.

Comment

There is one other naturist camp/resort in Wisconsin, but I have no idea how close it is to you. It is Aurora Gardens at Hixton Wisconsin.

Comment

RibI, If you are single male save your time and do not go to Sun Ray Hills.I have been there on a couple of occasions (once alone the other with a female companion)and both times was treated icilly my the managers. The first time,while allowed on the grounds for the day, I was told not to come back unles I had a female with me. The second time, in conversions with members, I was told that the managers seem to enjoy picking fights with members. The sad part is I have to past SRH to get to Valley View.
              Since you say you from southern Wisconsin, Aroura Gardens, near Hixton(which in turn is near Black River Falls),May be a little out of your way.
              Another possibility is the Traveliers of Kansasville.(Near Union Grove)This is a non-landed socil club.
              Private message me and I will be happy to give you directions to Mazo Beach or Valley Veiw.

Comment

There is a problem at Sun Ray Hills for single. The Naturist Society, located in Oshkosh, WI, does not recognize Sun Ray Hills due to their singles policy. I visit the Milwaukee area frequently and it is impossible to find anything at all in the area. Even the Naturist Society knew of nothing. Sadly enough, Milwaukee had a public nude beach that was located directly north of the water filtration building. It was very nice and everyone came to use it including nudist families. Unfortunately, the nude beach was closed a few years later due to complaining city residents who lived nearby. This was truly a wonderful thing, while it lasted, for a major city. I'm still looking for someplace to be nude in the sun in this area. Keep in touch via this post.

Comment

Any news on Mazo Beach?? Would not like a 2 hour drive to find it closed.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by RibI:
                    [qb] Any news on Mazo Beach?? Would not like a 2 hour drive to find it closed. [/qb]
                    Last I heard it the beach is still open if you don't mind the mile hike. I don't think the status has changed much over the past two years.

Comment

There are several e-mail addresses and telephone numbers listed on the Badger Naturists website which you can use to ask about Mazo Beach.
                      Their website is;
                      http://www.badgernaturists.com

Comment

I'm going to Valley View tomorrow. It will actually be my first time to a nudist club. I'm really excited.

Hey, RibI, I'd be happy to meet up with other guys from southeast WI. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Ribi,

Mazo is a great beach to enjoy the woods and nudity. Unfortunately, it is a mile hike down a gravel road from the parking lot to the beach. Most experienced beach goers bring along a bicycle to ride there, and a backpack...or small cooler for cold drinks...since there are no facilities whatsoever. Best of all...IT IS FREE!

Comment

Well, I went to Valley View last Sunday and Monday, 7/6 & 7. It was my first time to a club, and it was a fantastic experience. All of the staff and members I talked to were very friendly and helpful. Though the grounds are a bit small, they made good use of the area and there are some nice strolling areas. The pool was really refreshing -- better than a pond for swimming. I took a tent expecting to have to camp, but one of the sleeping rooms in the cabin was available, so I took it 'cause I knew it was going to storm. The rates are reasonable and it was a welcoming environment.

Comment

Maybe you all can swim across the Lake, and I could make some naked friends, here in Michigan.

Comment

Working...
                              X