New To Forum and Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To Forum and Florida

Hi all, I am new to the ClothesFree Forums and new to Florida as well. I have not joined a resort yet, but I am going to soon. I hope to meet lots of new people. I log on to AOL IM from time to time (FloridaSundown) Im me if you like to chat. Also my wife is not interrested in being a nudist, I could use some help. Any ideas?

Hi all, I am new to the ClothesFree Forums and new to Florida as well. I have not joined a resort yet, but I am going to soon. I hope to meet lots of new people. I log on to AOL IM from time to time (FloridaSundown) Im me if you like to chat. Also my wife is not interrested in being a nudist, I could use some help. Any ideas?

Comment

Welcome to the forums. You'll meet very interesting people here. As far as your wife not being interested, don't push it. Show her this site and, maybe one day, she'll come around. My wife was the same at first, but now she enjoys communicating with others via forums, private messages and e-mails. She also participates being nude, but only when the house is empty. Good luck and welcome aboard.

Comment

Hey, welcome to Florida, I am a 23yr old guy in West Palm Beach, where you located? Maybe one day we could go to the beach or something, hit me with a pm or message here!

Evan

Comment

Hi, Florida Sundown, and welcome to the group.

Regarding your wife, try taking her on a trip to Cypress Cove and let her look around. She can stay dressed until she feels more comfortable about nudity (which should'nt take too long at CC).

Comment

Hi, welcome aboard, and welcome to the (rather saturated) Sunshine state. I'm up here on the northeast corner of the state. As far as clubs go, you're in the right place. Florida's got more clubs, resorts, and beaches than any other state. (California's catching up quick, though) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X