nudist in hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nudist in hawaii

aloha..nudist professional fit healthy guy in hawaii lookin for other nudist friends to do things outdoors.

Aloha naturale. Well as you know, outdoor nude activities on Oahu are very limited. We live nude at home, but that's pretty much it. Did you have anything specific in mind?
    Mahalo, GK

Comment

I will be in in Hawaii from Mar 22 to Apr 28th 08 and will be looking for others to share outdoors, beach while sun bathing. My wife is not of the same openness as I am, but don't want to be hit up by bush wackers being that I will be attending beaches alone, so I would rather get together with a group or couple while there.

Comment

Hey guys,
        I'm often in Hawaii. Used to live in honolulu and now I just go out to visit. Would be REALLY fun to just stop by for some nude visiting, if you're cool with that. LET'S GET NAKED!
        JR

Comment

As far as beaches goes, PoloBeach (PB) is pretty much the only real nude beach left. Diamondhead is populated with textiles now as well as a Gay meat market. The Kahuku golf course beach is now owned by a developer and is considered private property. Aside from PB where it is "tolerated", you are taking a risk going textilefree on any beach on Oahu.

Comment

Originally posted by ducky808 View Post
            As far as beaches goes, PoloBeach (PB) is pretty much the only real nude beach left. Diamondhead is populated with textiles now as well as a Gay meat market. The Kahuku golf course beach is now owned by a developer and is considered private property. Aside from PB where it is "tolerated", you are taking a risk going textilefree on any beach on Oahu.
            Where is Polo Beach, which island, and where?

Comment

Working...
            X