wanting to find other nudist"friends" to hang out and get to know in KY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanting to find other nudist"friends" to hang out and get to know in KY

Hi. My name is Chris and I am from Carlisle KY and I am in search of friends around my area, to get to know and have get togethers and sit and talk or play card or boardgames, outdoor activities and just have some fun, I have areal good sence of humor and I enjoy meeting new people . So give me a email and lets get to know eachother as friends. Hope to hear from you!!!

Hi. My name is Chris and I am from Carlisle KY and I am in search of friends around my area, to get to know and have get togethers and sit and talk or play card or boardgames, outdoor activities and just have some fun, I have areal good sence of humor and I enjoy meeting new people . So give me a email and lets get to know eachother as friends. Hope to hear from you!!!

Comment

Hey there, the name's Stu and I'm from Downers Grove, Illinois (20 miles outside Chicago). I know that's a drive, but if worst comes to worst I'm pretty certain you can find all sorts of information about nudists in Kentucky on the internet. One option would be the Chicago Sun Club site, but I can't seem to remember the URL. Oh well, there's always Google.

Comment

Working...
      X