Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Knoxville Tennessee

Hi everybody,

My name is Erick, and I am a Christian naturist in Knoxville Tennessee. I am 29 years old, married to a wonderful woman, and love to be clothes free!

This is a cool board, with lots of cool people. I'm glad I found it.

Hi everybody,

My name is Erick, and I am a Christian naturist in Knoxville Tennessee. I am 29 years old, married to a wonderful woman, and love to be clothes free!

Comment

Yes Erick, this is a most cool board. Over all I have not met anyone that is disagreeable such that one has difficulties with him/her.

Lots of info here for other nudists. Good place to meet people yet I have not met anyone from here.... yet. Hopefully that will happen.

Comment

Hello and welcome Erick. I am originally from Knoxville myself. Make Chattanooga home now.

Comment

It's nice to meet you all. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Comment

Hello Erick
            As I read your Blog It was a pleasant and amazing shock to find we have so much in commond .First and fore most I am a Christian Nudist. Jesus is my hero also.I was born and raised in Knoxville ,attended Karns High school a long time ago , my favorie movie is the matrix .
            I have hiked thousands of nude miles in Tennessee,Kentucky ,Ohio ,Indiana and Pennsylvinia ,I have a passion for it .

The big south fork just north of you near Oneida ,Tn has some great areas for free hiking,I now live in Ohio ,I have hiked many miles in the smokies but not nude, found to many textiles.welcome to clothes free.com God Bless you & your family, your brother in Chist .Ron

(If God Had Wanted us to be naked we would have been Born tht way)

Comment

Hello Erick.
              Big welcome from RI. Jesus is also my hero too, being nude
              before Jesus in the suit he gave us how great is that. Enjoy

Comment

Hey Erick,

Welcome. I'm a Christian as well. Unfortunately, my wife doesn't share my nudist lifestyle. That's OK though.

Comment

Ron, I actually went to Karns High for a little while in '94. It was a nice little school. What year were you there? Maybe we were there at the same time.

And aquaboy, my wife isn't a nudist either. But she does tolerates me and has shown more of an open mind latley, and I thank God for that. I have an awesome wife. I just pray that she will find the joy and freedom that I've found some day.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all. It's good to see so many of my brothers on here.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Mountain Fox:
                    Ron, I actually went to Karns High for a little while in '94. It was a nice little school. What year were you there? Maybe we were there at the same time.

And aquaboy, my wife isn't a nudist either. But she does tolerates me and has shown more of an open mind latley, and I thank God for that. I have an awesome wife. I just pray that she will find the joy and freedom that I've found some day.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all. It's good to seehere.
                    so many of my broters on

Erick I knew we had a lot in commond now we even attended the same school ,,I wasn't kidding on my post about it being a long time ago 1954 ,I'm retired now its good to see so many Christans responding ,I will pray for your wife that God will help her accept being a nudist . Good to hear from you. your brother in Christ .Ron

Comment

BTW, I love free hiking as well and hope to do some this summer.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by hikingman:
                        Erick I knew we had a lot in commond now we even attended the same school ,,I wasn't kidding on my post about it being a long time ago 1954 ,I'm retired now its good to see so many Christans responding ,I will pray for your wife that God will help her accept being a nudist . Good to hear from you. your brother in Christ .Ron

Thanks a lot, my brother. We can use all the prayer we can get.

Denice (my wife), has been very accepting of me, even though she does not share my enthusiasm for natural nudity. Suprisingly, she does like to go skinny dipping with me, but would never do it around other people (yet). I believe that God will set her free from body shame and false modesty. It's just a matter of time.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by aquaboy2001:
                          BTW, I love free hiking as well and hope to do some this summer.

Brother, I absolutly love to bare hike. I do it just about every weekend. If you're ever going to be doing any hiking in the Smokey Mountains, shoot me an email. I'm always looking for someone to hike with.

Comment

quote:
                            Brother, I absolutly love to bare hike. I do it just about every weekend. If you're ever going to be doing any hiking in the Smokey Mountains, shoot me an email. I'm always looking for someone to hike with.

That would be awesome!!

Comment

Hello Erick, and welcome once again! I too am a Christian as well. It would take quite a while to explain my background as a Christain nudist, but I will just say that no one in my family is a nudist. They also have no knowledge that I am one, and must keep it that way. If you would like, you are welcome to send me a private e-mail to discuss it more in detail. Anyway, I just wanted to offer you and your wife a warm welcome to our forum. I have never been to Tennessee, but have been to other states since I grew up in a military family. Take care and enjoy all of the posts here. May you make new friends here!

Ken Palmer

quote:
                              Hi everybody,

Comment

Working...
                              X