Anyone from Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from Georgia

I'm actually in California, but I'm moving to Georgia in the next couple of years. Is there anyone here from Georgia? I would love to chat with you.

I'm actually in California, but I'm moving to Georgia in the next couple of years. Is there anyone here from Georgia? I would love to chat with you.

Comment

Jack, there are a few of us:
      Backpackerbrian, Ghostfreehiker, Huey, Trailscout (that'd be me), and we mustn't forget P.J. down near the coast. I reckon there's a few I have missed, so y'all feel free to stand up and be counted.

Looking forward to welcoming you to Georgia! For now, welcome to the forum!

Comment

Thanks man. Glad to meet you. I can't wait to get to Georgia. Until then, have a good one.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by jackjohnsonfann:

any reason why your moving to Georgia ?

Comment

You forgot me Trailscout. Am from Decatur, GA here.

Comment

I am from Ga. What part of the state do u intend to move to. I am in Marietta. There are some great Resorts here. I go to one called Serendipity park in Cleveland, Ga. Nice place & very friendly people.

Bruce

Comment

Hey Jack -

Thanks for the intro, Trailscout. I go to Paradise Valley in Dawsonville. Of all the places I've been, PV is my favorite. I am a member of the sister club, Paradise Lakes in Tampa, but PV has a great, friendly group of regulars, a chilled-out atmosphere and wonderful nature. It's really a place you don't want to leave.

You'll be sure to meet some great folks there! If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private message.

Comment

Welcome Jack! I hope this move will be a positive experience. We cannot offer any nude beaches but we do have hundreds of miles of great trails and lakes. I've been up to Paradise Valley (PV) several times and it is a great resort. When will ya be getting here? PV has its fall Figleaf 5k run/jog/walk Sept 24 and hope to see some of the friends up that way.

I've heard that PV has changes it single/solo male policy. I hope that it does not affect the Figleaf.

I think you will find you are amoung friends. I enjoy getting outdoors, camping, hiking/backpacking/canoeing/hashing/spelunking etc. Please don't be a stranger.

Jay

Comment

Nudony here, from Douglasville (30 mns outside of Atlanta). Plenty of us Georgians here!

Comment

Not to diss PV, but be sure to check out Serendipity, Bell Acres and Native Woods.

Although, not a nude beach, you are likely to find yourself with opportunities for nudity on certain secluded stretches of Cumberland Island Georgia. Nude recreation is where you find it. I have gone skinnydipping at a private lake and quiet sections of several rivers. Nude hiking is possible for discreet hikers on trails during the weekdays and off trail in the national forest most anytime.

Atlanta Runner, Nudony and Cigarhog, I am so sorry to have left your names out. I knew I was forgetting some folks.

Comment

Thanks everybody. Nice to meet you all. Sorry, I've been at my grandma's house for a week and didn't want to check the clothes free forum on her computer. Anyway, I'm probably going to be out there around October 1st, give or take a few days. I'm moving to Athens so I think I'm pretty close to some of you. Yeah, if any of you want to show me around and all that I welcome it. I would love to meet and chill with anyone I can in person. Thanks for all the info too. Until then, keep in touch.

Comment

Hey all. Good news. I'm actually moving to Georgia in October. Things kind of worked themselves out and I'll be out there sooner than I thought. Hope to meet all of you when I get there. I'll be in the Athens area. Talk to you guys soon.

Comment

Hi folks

I just joined the forum about 30 minutes ago. I enjoyed reading your posts.

I also live in Georgia, Paulding County to be exact. My wife and I have visited most of the parks in North Georgia and we have been (not yet renewed) members of Bare Buddies.

Looking forward to some great frindly conversation here.

Just BAREly

Comment

Hey, all.

Transplant to Ga here in Vinings.

Comment

Working...
                              X