Atlanta area nudists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta area nudists

How many of you all are from the Atlanta area ?
    what resort do you go to ?

I know I"m not from Atlanta, but I'm from Athens and I go to Serendipity and Bell Acres. Both are great but I enjoy Serendipity Park a little more.

Comment

Not anymore

I grew up outside of Atlanta. I live in South Florida for the past year. When I was in ATL I went to Paradise Valley.

Comment

I'm in Atlanta, well Doraville to be more specific. I have been to al three resorts in N. GA, and find that i like Serendipity park the best. I am a member there and have been going there since 2005.

Comment

I'm close to Atlanta too, but closer to the TN/GA border on the TN side.

Comment

wow... either a lot of us were up early... or up late. I was up late. Great to see other people here.

I'm upset that it is getting cooler outside. =/ I only got to go to Serendipity once this summer... and it was in late June. I didn't get to go when it was really hot. Oh well, there's always next year.

Comment

I'm in the Atlanta area (Marietta and Rockmart.) I've been to Serendipity and some other resorts, parks. campgrounds, whatever. I'm more nudist and less social, my wife is more social and less nudist, but less social with nude people. I have found out that I can't sit around for very long and there isn't enough to keep me busy at the resorts. So.....you're not likely to see much of me at the resorts.

Comment

Any more folks ?????

Comment

Im in way south Georgia, almost into Florida. By the time I get to any of the places in GA it would be time to turn around and go home!

Comment

We are in SE AL, and four hours to Atlanta, too far to go to resorts up that way, got our own Mini one here, but would like to make Serendipity one day.

Comment

Originally posted by alnudecpl View Post
                      We are in SE AL, and four hours to Atlanta, too far to go to resorts up that way, got our own Mini one here, but would like to make Serendipity one day.
                      What mini one is that? I'm in central Alabama and looking for somewhere much closer than Atlanta.

Comment

eagle;

There is a nudist resort near Darien. That is in coastal, south Georgia.

Are you closer to there?

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a non landed club in the Atlanta area ???

Comment

Originally posted by j m View Post
                            What mini one is that? I'm in central Alabama and looking for somewhere much closer than Atlanta.
                            Sorry, guess I should have been a little more clearer, The Mini one is right here on our property.

Comment

Originally posted by alnudecpl View Post
                              Sorry, guess I should have been a little more clearer, The Mini one is right here on our property.
                              ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                              X