Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking 4 nudist male to share condo in Sunny Isles Beach Florida (n or miami)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking 4 nudist male to share condo in Sunny Isles Beach Florida (n or miami)

I'm chris 25 year old gwm nudist. I'm Looking for another male (str8 or gay its up to you) to share 1 bedroom condo in a highrise bldg overlooking the atlantic ocean in Sunny Isles Beach.
    The apt is 1000 sq feet. Either the bedroom can be shared or the apt is set up so that one could take the living room and one the bedroom and both have kitchen, bathroom and shower access without having to pass through either room. I'm looking for someone who is open minded, the situation isn't clothing optional as I leave my clothes off as soon as I get home. I would need someone who is more than confertable and open with that situation so that we would both benefit from the freedom of it.
    I would prefer someone who would involve me in their social life but not bring it home too much. I also would like to be friends as I like to be comfertable at home. It's a large one bedroom but can be made very comfy if the situation was more communal than seperate, but seperating the areas is not a problem.
    The living room is unfurnished, deliverable empty.
    The apartment features granite flooring, d/w,disposal, 1.5 bathrooms, floor to ceiling windows with a view of the ocean. The building has security and parking. The building is across the street from the nude beach at haulover park.
    The neighborhood is fabulous and it's only a short drive to the aventura mall.

Please be employed and have your own car. It doesn't matter where and when you work as long as the rent can be paid on time. There is no credit check, but I do require rental references as well as first last and security.
    The price per month is $600 which is half the rent. A long or short term agreement can be made but can only be made upon moving in, it won't be month to month as I need some kind of commitment.
    The don'ts:
    -no loud parties or tons of people over
    -overnight guests are fine as long as their belongings don't start showing up..
    -Do not pay the rent or any of the agreed upon bills late. You will be responsible for half of the monthly power bill, all other utilities are optional and can be discussed.
    -Do not bring any pets as they are not allowed in the entire building at all.
    -Don't tell me you are a neat freak and have me find out you are messy later, please clean up your own messes without letting them linger.

The do's
    -do make it your home and a fun place to live
    -do feel free to live in a naturist setting
    -do be a friend rather than just a roommate, there is nothing worse than living with someone and being uncomfertable.
    -do arrange for some furniture cause I only have one bed.
    do be an honest and truthful person with a good sense of humor. I want this to be a good experience for both of us and I look forward to meeting you.

any questions email to: [email protected]

Thank you!
    Chris

I'm chris 25 year old gwm nudist. I'm Looking for another male (str8 or gay its up to you) to share 1 bedroom condo in a highrise bldg overlooking the atlantic ocean in Sunny Isles Beach.
    The apt is 1000 sq feet. Either the bedroom can be shared or the apt is set up so that one could take the living room and one the bedroom and both have kitchen, bathroom and shower access without having to pass through either room. I'm looking for someone who is open minded, the situation isn't clothing optional as I leave my clothes off as soon as I get home. I would need someone who is more than confertable and open with that situation so that we would both benefit from the freedom of it.
    I would prefer someone who would involve me in their social life but not bring it home too much. I also would like to be friends as I like to be comfertable at home. It's a large one bedroom but can be made very comfy if the situation was more communal than seperate, but seperating the areas is not a problem.
    The living room is unfurnished, deliverable empty.
    The apartment features granite flooring, d/w,disposal, 1.5 bathrooms, floor to ceiling windows with a view of the ocean. The building has security and parking. The building is across the street from the nude beach at haulover park.
    The neighborhood is fabulous and it's only a short drive to the aventura mall.

Please be employed and have your own car. It doesn't matter where and when you work as long as the rent can be paid on time. There is no credit check, but I do require rental references as well as first last and security.
    The price per month is $600 which is half the rent. A long or short term agreement can be made but can only be made upon moving in, it won't be month to month as I need some kind of commitment.
    The don'ts:
    -no loud parties or tons of people over
    -overnight guests are fine as long as their belongings don't start showing up..
    -Do not pay the rent or any of the agreed upon bills late. You will be responsible for half of the monthly power bill, all other utilities are optional and can be discussed.
    -Do not bring any pets as they are not allowed in the entire building at all.
    -Don't tell me you are a neat freak and have me find out you are messy later, please clean up your own messes without letting them linger.

The do's
    -do make it your home and a fun place to live
    -do feel free to live in a naturist setting
    -do be a friend rather than just a roommate, there is nothing worse than living with someone and being uncomfertable.
    -do arrange for some furniture cause I only have one bed.
    do be an honest and truthful person with a good sense of humor. I want this to be a good experience for both of us and I look forward to meeting you.

any questions email to: [email protected]

Thank you!
    Chris

Comment

Working...
    X