New to site -- Pittsburgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site -- Pittsburgh

Wanted to give a shout to those in the Pittsburgh area. New to this forum. Married couple would enjoy meeting others.

Wanted to give a shout to those in the Pittsburgh area. New to this forum. Married couple would enjoy meeting others.

Comment

west virginia here. thirty mile west. welcome and enjoy the forum. if want to visit send an e-mail.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by keith bricker:
        west virginia here. thirty mile west. welcome and enjoy the forum. if want to visit send an e-mail.

Awesome. Thanks!

Comment

Welcome to the site...Enjoy!

Comment

Not close but welcome from INDY.

Comment

Guess what! We're neighbors!
              Wife and I were both born and raised in Greensburg, now live just up the road aways in the Laurel Highlands. We'll have to meet. There are not a lot of nudist in this area, but there's a few. I'll send an email intoducing ourselves.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by keith bricker:

Hello. 21/m in morgantown,wv here. Looking for friends to go nude with.

Comment

Welcome Newddd!! I live about 25 miles from Pitt. due west and I frequent a great resort called White Thorn Lodge in Darlington Pa. It is a great place go and relax or enjoy a number of activities provided. The people are friendly and really don't care if you're a "naturist", a person who likes to be nude or just likes to be old fashioned naked. Hope to see you there!!

Comment

Sorry to bump an older post, but just wanted to say hi.
                    I'm a 25 year old nudist from Beaver county, about 25 miles north of the 'burgh.
                    I've been to a WPN swim, an hope to make it out to Whitethorn this summer.
                    Hope to meet some of you sometime soon!

Comment

Thanks all. We've heard a lot about White Thorn an may try to get there over the summer, although our calendar is pretty full. We'll definitely be at WPN swims starting this fall and we're looking forward to meeting you all!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X