Nudist resorts in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudist resorts in Florida

Are there any resorts that are more younger? Seems like most of the pictures and details of the ones I see are older. We're upper 20s and don't mind older folks but would like to go where there are other people our age as well and they aren't in the minority too much.

Are there any resorts that are more younger? Seems like most of the pictures and details of the ones I see are older. We're upper 20s and don't mind older folks but would like to go where there are other people our age as well and they aren't in the minority too much.

Comment

And here we have the conundrum facing park and resort owners countrywide....which came first, the chicken or the egg. 20something GenX couples want to go to resorts where there are other 20 something GenX couples, but they don't go because there aren't very many 20something GenX couples, thereby assuring that there won't be many 20 something GenX couples to socialize with.
      Sagacious, if you and your companion are interested in nude recreation, please just go and start a trend....if more and more people your age begin to go, then you will begin to change the dynamic of the resort you choose. In Florida, Caliente is extremely upscale, with Paradise Lakes and Cypress Cove running somewhat behind. There are many many clubs in Florida, and if you go to AANR's web page at www.aanr.com or contact Steve at AANR headquarters 800-TRY-NUDE, perhaps you can find one you'd like to establish as THE premier club/resort for your age demographic. Good luck to you...believe me we all have our fingers crossed.

Walt Iliff

Comment

I can't help with which resort has a younger crowd. But I do agree you should give it a try.
        If you wait untill you find a resort with people you age, you will be part of the "older" crowd.
        Too many people wait, too many years, to decide to go.

Steve

Comment

We've been to a couple of resorts in Florida, and I would recommend you try Caliente first. Its very nice, but expensive too. I think there can be a bit of swinger activity there, but we've always been able to meet nice people or just keep to ourselves.
          We're going to Cypruss Cove next trip. but that might not be until Oct.
          Let us know where you end up going and how it turns out.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Sagacious:

Hey Sagacious-
            Just like mentioned in a previous post, I would recommend Caliente before you try the rest. We have been to four resorts in Florida and Caliente seemed to have the youngest crowd of them all. Also, their facilities are very new and have alot of activities that you and you boyfriend may enjoy.
            When we went, we stayed for the day and left when it got dark. We have heard rumors that a swinging crowd appears there and things get a little wild at night. The same can be said for Paradise Lakes as well though. We did stay over night there quite a few times and there were many people getting pretty frisky in the pools.

Anyhow, good luck on your choice and let us know how things go.

Comment

Depending on where you are in Florida, why not hit a nude beach? I highly recomend Haulover in Miami. Lots of young people. I and my wife go there alot and at 27, we are not out of place amidst the older and younger (5-6 years old sometimes) folks there.

Comment

My wife and I are also in our upper 20s. We just had our first nudist experience and while enjoyed it, wished there were more folks our age. If anyone does find places where younger adults go, we'd love to hear about it (fun_young_mpls_couple at yahoo.com)

quote:
                Originally posted by Sagacious:

Comment

quote:
                  there were many people getting pretty frisky in the pools.

We have had a membership at Paradise Lakes, Caliente, and now Lake Como. If you prefer to stay out past 2:00 AM in the pools, you may encounter or witness activities that you may witness in the average textile resort past 2:00AM. One cannot assume that t is a constant onslaught of "Hey, you wanna?" The swinger lifestyle does not rule the nudist community any more than republicans, democrats, catholics, jews or any other proclivity. Go to any city in your best suit downtown after hours,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Tampanude, that is not what I am assuming but was just reporting what we had seen while we were there.

Thanks for reminding me the swinger lifestyle does not rule the nudist lifestyle.

Comment

Hi Sagacious
                      suggest you try cypress cove there are a mixture of young and middle age and of course the golden oldies, but it is one of the finest nudist resorts in florida. a great resturant and the Cheeks bar and grill are great. lots of things to do there. give it a try.
                      Dave in Penna.

Comment

Working...
                      X