Looking for friends (mid 20s) in north jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for friends (mid 20s) in north jersey

Hi. I'm a 25 year old single male in Bergen County New Jersey. I'm looking to meet new people in the area who are close in age.

Hi. I'm a 25 year old single male in Bergen County New Jersey. I'm looking to meet new people in the area who are close in age.

Comment

Hey, I don't live in the area (from Boston) but if your looken for a Pen Pal then drop me a line at [email protected] in can be tough to make friends on these board so best of luck but feel free to e-mail me any time

Steven

quote:
      Originally posted by njbrian:

Comment

I am 45. Too old? Ralph

quote:
        Originally posted by njbrian:

Comment

I'm 23 from Morris county.

Comment

s.e.Pa here got a group of friends who go to Sandy Hook Kevin

Comment

Yo - I'm out near Newburgh, NY. I've never been to Sandy Hook. Is it a nice beach? I wanted to drive there last year but never got to. Maybe in '07.

quote:
              Originally posted by nudnurs:
              s.e.Pa here got a group of friends who go to Sandy Hook Kevin

Comment

i'm 22 and use to live in hudson county, NJ. now i live in georgia. I'm planning a trip back to NJ some time in the new year. does anyone one know when/where there are going to be nude swims in the area? i heard the paramus one closed down b/c they went bankrupt. any other suggestions?

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by NewShyNJGuy:
                  i'm 22 and use to live in hudson county, NJ. now i live in georgia. I'm planning a trip back to NJ some time in the new year. does anyone one know when/where there are going to be nude swims in the area? i heard the paramus one closed down b/c they went bankrupt. any other suggestions?

Look for Long Island Travasuns -- quite a haul from N NJ but they also hold monthly swims.

Comment

so i see. thanks. unfornately i've already booked my tickets from the 9th through the 18th of January. =/ Lets see if i can find something between those dates.

Comment

hi
                      23 in North Jersey. Whats up man?

Comment

Working...
                      X