• Oklahoma Nudist Party

Hey Kids,We're trying to get a nudist party
    going for June 24-25 near Shawnee,Ok.118
    acres of free range to get tanned a pool
    and food,there is a cost for camping $5
    a day and $5 to help with food,but no
    daily fees or membership required.Contact
    thru the pm's and I'll hook you up with the
    owners and we'll get this party started.

pestcpl

Originally posted by PestCpl:
    Hey Kids, We're trying to get a nudist party going for June 24-25 near Shawnee,Ok. 118 acres of free range to get tanned a pool and food,there is a cost for camping $5 a day and $5 to help with food, but no daily fees or membership required. Contact thru the pm's and I'll hook you up with the owners and we'll get this party started.

pestcpl
    Hello "pestcpl",

If they're charging/accepting money for people to be on their land, do they have to have some sort of business liability insurance, in case someone is injured? Or will regular home owners insurance cover them?

Just Wondering,
    David

Comment

Ou we have mised it.....

Comment

Joe and Lori are you Oklahoma Nudist or out of state? If you are looking for a nice place to socialize then are you aware of Oaklake Trails?
        Originally posted by Joe & Lori:
        Ou we have mised it.....

Comment

I guess I missed it too. Did anyone go, and if so how was it? How many people, etc?

Comment

So am I. I live in Norman/Noble area so if you find something would you post it here or email me, I would be greatful. Do you know any nudist in the OKC area? if so maybe we could form a non-landed club I really would like to have an everyday nudist experience, outside my home. Thanks! and Good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X