local nudest in dixie county florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• local nudest in dixie county florida

looking for other ppl to hang out with that share the same interest that i do i have my place set up so we can be free an no one can say anything about it if interested leave me away to contact you...

looking for other ppl to hang out with that share the same interest that i do i have my place set up so we can be free an no one can say anything about it if interested leave me away to contact you...

Comment

where in florida?

Comment

hi can u tell ne a little about your self im a male 40 looking for friends to hangout with that enjoy the freedom of being nude like i do

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by teddyb:
          hi can u tell ne a little about your self im a male 40 looking for friends to hangout with that enjoy the freedom of being nude like i do

Where are you exactly?

Comment

oldtown about 3 hours away from pasco county north on 19

Comment

quote:
              oldtown about 3 hours away from pasco county north on 19

Because I have lived in Florida since 1957 and have travelled the state extensively, I know where Oldtown is, but I would suggest you need to be more specific about your location This board is visited by a bunch of folks who may not even know where Florida is!

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Red Baron:
                Because I have lived in Florida since 1957 and have travelled the state extensively, I know where Oldtown is, but I would suggest you need to be more specific about your location This board is visited by a bunch of folks who may not even know where Florida is!

Oldtown, Florida USA
                Coordinates: Latitude 29.60 & Longitude -82.98
                Time Zone: Eastern
                (Standard Time: GMT -5 hours, DST: GMT -4 hours)

Hope that helps

Comment

what else can i say .most ppl around here frown uppon nudity havent met anyone around here yet that is open.dont want to give my exzact address untill i meet some ppl to hang out with.

Comment

quote:
                    what else can i say .most ppl around here frown uppon nudity havent met anyone around here yet that is open.dont want to give my exzact address untill i meet some ppl to hang out with.

You've given enough info ted.. anyone can plug Oldtown, FL into Google maps and find out where it is.

Why don't you take a trip down here to Pasco County and visit Lake Como or one of the other resorts?

Comment

if u want i can give you my msn acount.

say first i will then give you my account.

it may take a while?

Comment

that would be fine maybe ill finaly get to talk to someone with the same interest

Comment

i have tryed but they wouldent let me becouse im a single male ges they think the rong thing

Comment

Teddy

Lake Como Family Nudist Resort don‘t have a singles quota system (no discrimination) www.lakecomoresort.com/comodifference/comodifference.htm (singles are welcome)

April 21 - 23 Lake Como had a Singles Weekend

Comment

"i have tryed but they wouldent let me becouse im a single male ges they think the rong thing"

Dear Ted.
                              Looks like discrimination against we single males is just as bad in your area as it is here.
                              The clubs complain about falling numbers, yet discriminate against singles who are the future members. All rather self-defeating.
                              Trust you meet up with plenty of mates, keep us informed how you get on.
                              Regards. John S.

Comment

Working...
                              X