Im going to Haulover Saturday 12-14-02, you wanna join me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im going to Haulover Saturday 12-14-02, you wanna join me

Hey im headed down to Haulover saturday for the first time and I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me. I would love company! Email me at [email protected] or just lam here!

Evan/23m

Hey im headed down to Haulover saturday for the first time and I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me. I would love company! Email me at [email protected] or just lam here!

Evan/23m

Comment

excuse me but *yawn* how long has this Haulover psuedo saga been going on now? 2 years ??

Hey Evan...you know I want the best for you so follow Nike's advice and JUST DO IT!

Comment

Evan,
        Glad to hear you are going to Haulover Beach. You said that you are going on Saturday the 14th. In case you are also at Haulover Beach on Sunday the 15th, they are having a Buffet in the Buff then at 11:30 AM, located east of the vollyball net and toward the water. Each person is to bring a covered dish of food to contribute toward the buffet feast. I read this information in the Haulover Journal web page. I will not be there as it is over 1000 miles from my home. You are lucky that you are so close. Have fun.

Comment

Working...
        X