Visiting California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting California

Hi! I will be visiting California next week (May 14 - 24, 2003) travelling by car from San Diego to San Francisco and back. I'd be really interetsed in meeting other nudists in my age group and am interested in staying at nudist hotles and visiting nudist beache and nude spas.
    I'm Canadian, 28, male, str8, into sports and computers.

Hi! I will be visiting California next week (May 14 - 24, 2003) travelling by car from San Diego to San Francisco and back. I'd be really interetsed in meeting other nudists in my age group and am interested in staying at nudist hotles and visiting nudist beache and nude spas.
    I'm Canadian, 28, male, str8, into sports and computers.

Comment

Hey, you're probably going to Black's Beach this weekend (5/17-5/18) but might want to check out San Onofre as well...it's a beautiful beach. Make sure you arrive relatively early if the weather's nice (11 am, no later than 12) as parking can be difficult. Beach Trail 6 is at the very last parking lot. Enter at Beach Trail 6 and go left to find the nude area.

I might be heading to San Onofre as well so let me know if you want to hook up and at least say hello. I'm male, 36, somewhat new to naturist life.

Don't have a lot of other info re California accommodations...the beaches are the extent of my experience here so far. Anyway, welcome to California and have a blast!

Comment

Working...
      X