cincinnati nudist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cincinnati nudist

hi all, i was hoping to find a group near by or information on local nudist clubs. I know there is Paradise Gardens and like some information. thanks

hi all, i was hoping to find a group near by or information on local nudist clubs. I know there is Paradise Gardens and like some information. thanks

Comment

There is a good man from southwest Ohio on this forum by the name of Falcon46. He could inform you of his experience with naturism in your part of the country. He enthusiastically became a naturist possibly a year ago and attended a venue a number of times, but he has not posted on this board for over two months; since 11-1-03 to be exact.

Hey Falcon! Are you still reading this Ultimate Bullitin Board? I hope you're OK. Let us know that you are still out there, at least. We miss your thoughtful posts.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by ww03:
        [qb] hi all, i was hoping to find a group near by or information on local nudist clubs. I know there is Paradise Gardens and like some information. thanks [/qb]
        Just put your zipcode into the form at http://nudistparksusa.net/ and it will list most of the clubs and resorts within 200 miles of you, ranked by distance.

-Mark (formerly from the hills outside Cincinnati, now in the flatlands of NorthWest Ohio)

Comment

I have been to PG acouple of times - perhaps I can answer any of your questions. This is a non-landed club in the Cincinnati area and can be reached thru the AANR site - Clubs section.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by mu1984:
            [qb] I have been to PG acouple of times - perhaps I can answer any of your questions. This is a non-landed club in the Cincinnati area and can be reached thru the AANR site - Clubs section. [/qb]
            I'm pretty certain Paradise Gardens in Cincinnati is a landed club.

-Mark

Comment

PG is a landed club. I live about 7 miles away and visit 3-4 times a year. Lot's of activities on weekends; peaceful during the week.

Comment

I would like to go to PG

Comment

I live in Dayton Ohio. Does anyone know of any places to go nude that we would not get into any trouble. Places to go skinny dipping or just lay around and enjoy the outdoors.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by ohionudist:
                    [qb] I live in Dayton Ohio. Does anyone know of any places to go nude that we would not get into any trouble. Places to go skinny dipping or just lay around and enjoy the outdoors. [/qb]
                    Dayton is within 45 miles of Paradise Gardens (read posts above) in Cincinnati and Sunshower Country Club just south of Richmond, IN.

-Mark

Comment

Ohionudist,
                      Check out the information regarding the naturist resorces in Ohio on;
                      http://www.midwestsun.com

Comment

From NaturistMark's answer, we can conclude that outside of nudist resorts are no safe places to go skinnydipping in Ohio.

So I looked up the laws and found:
                        Ohio Code 301.37.222: Public nudity shall be a felony. The state shall retain funds for a minimum of 4,000 Ohio state troopers dedicated exclusively to patrol all Ohio lake shores and streambanks on a 24 hour basis. Persons observed swimming in a state of nudity are to be arrested and prosecuted as sexual offenders. Repeat offenders are to be prosecuted as a capital crime.
                        Swimming in a state of partial nudity carries a minimum sentence of 10 years incarceration at the state penitentiary.

"Using helicopters equipped with night-vision cameras, and armed assault teams with trained dogs, the freshwater systems of Ohio are fully protected against the possibility of nude bathing", according to the Ohio Decency League, Toledo Courier April 31, 2003 page A-2.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Trailscout:
                          [qb] From NaturistMark's answer, we can conclude that outside of nudist resorts are no safe places to go skinnydipping in Ohio.

So I looked up the laws and found:
                          Ohio Code 301.37.222: Public nudity shall be a felony. The state shall retain funds for a minimum of 4,000 Ohio state troopers dedicated exclusively to patrol all Ohio lake shores and streambanks on a 24 hour basis. Persons observed swimming in a state of nudity are to be arrested and prosecuted as sexual offenders. Repeat offenders are to be prosecuted as a capital crime.
                          Swimming in a state of partial nudity carries a minimum sentence of 10 years incarceration at the state penitentiary.

"Using helicopters equipped with night-vision cameras, and armed assault teams with trained dogs, the freshwater systems of Ohio are fully protected against the possibility of nude bathing", according to the Ohio Decency League, Toledo Courier April 31, 2003 page A-2. [/qb]
                          LOL

It's not that bad, really! Ohio has fairly liberal Public Indecency laws. Topfree and thongs are legal in public. You only have to cover the anus and genitals. Even nude you must be 'reckless' for the exposure to be illegal. That suggests that skinny dipping or sunbathing is OK where ever you reasonably expect to be out of public sight, or even out of sight of anyone who would be offended by your nudity. But you always run the risk of arrest or harrassment by officers unaware or unconcerned with the fine details of the law.

There are no officially tolerated traditionally c/o beaches in Ohio that I am aware of. There are a few places along Lake Erie that I've heard of, but 'duck and cover' rules are always in effect. There is remarkably little federal land in Ohio, and what there is, is subject to concurrent jurisdiction. That leaves private property such as nudist parks, or someone's secluded back yard.

-Mark

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by ww03:

I went to Pardise Gardens in Cincinnati 10-05 05 yesterday and it is on blue rock road exit 31 off interstate 275 ,it is a landed club 35 acres, has an enclosed pool , sauna , hot tub, club house, dancing , volley ball court, nice lake with paddle boats, hiking trail, sits on top of a hill very scenic. very friendly and had a wonderful time .Ron

Comment

Is Paradise Gardens a good place to visit during the cooler months? And do they have an anti-single male policy?

If the answers to those questions are yes and no, respectively, then I would be interested in going for a visit.

Un

Comment

Working...
                              X