• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for friends

Hey, Were looking to meet nudists like ourselves in Wisconsin

Comment

i'm from west virginia.glad you joined and you will definately make friends here.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by ToAmericanNudistBoys:

I'm in the Twin Ports...welcome aboard!!

Pete

Comment

hi, Nice to meet you. welcome. you can reach me at [email protected] or yahoo IM engine602003

nudnurs! aka Kev

Comment

Hello... I get up to wisconsin occasionally. I like it there. I used to live there. I would always love to go hiking nude (up about 100 mi north of you). My parents had a house with 40 acres and a creek. So being in high school and a budding nudist, I'd really enjoy my nude hikes. i brought a friend from school up there for the weekend and actually convinced him that the nude hike was incredible, so we hiked together. He had a good time too. I didn't know of any nudist resorts or even CO beaches, so I would do my own thing.

I remember almost being caught naked by other hikers or hunters, but soon realized that even if they did catch me, THEY were the trespassers and I had a bit more power than I realized! I could have told them... "Hey, this is a nude woods, please remove your clothing or get out."

Where do you go there?

Comment

Hey, FLslimguy, it's good to see you on the forum. Greetings from Wichita, KS. I have been to Tampa and the surrounding area, and I still have relatives in that area. Here's wishing you a good day today and a better day tomorrow. Clothes- what are clothes?

Comment

Greetings Nudist Boys. Welcome to the forum. You are among friends so slip out of your clothes and join in the fun.

quote:
                Originally posted by ToAmericanNudistBoys:

Comment

ToAmericanNudistBoys,

Don't you mean TwoAmericanNudistBoys?

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Kenv:
                    ToAmericanNudistBoys,

Don't you mean TwoAmericanNudistBoys?

Good one. Frank

Comment

well I'm in New Hampshire but I'd love to talk via AIM: SSJChozoSamus

Comment

I am in the mini state but as an longhaul truck driver i have been all over your state. I liked it fine.The pepole are nice, even the bears[ smokie bear]. If you ever get to the mini state give me lookup. Otherwise just give me a shout and we can chitchat.
                        Take care
                        Foux003

Ps. Foux was my CB handle and 003 was the number on my truck

Comment

Welcome Neighbor, I am from down under (Illinois that is). I visit Sun Ray Hills in Burlington Wisc. about once a year. Would like to visit more but a $48.00 daily fee makes it impossible.

Comment

$48! It's a wonder they have any visitors. I know I couldn't afford it. I only found one resort in florida where I can afford to live.

Comment

Working...
                            X