How's Haulover in December?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's Haulover in December?

I'm gonna be in Miami next Sunday, Dec 18th. What can I expect as far as weather and people? Where should I park? How far do you have to walk? I'm going to be a lone male, should I bring someone? etc.
    Thanks
    Tony

I'm gonna be in Miami next Sunday, Dec 18th. What can I expect as far as weather and people? Where should I park? How far do you have to walk? I'm going to be a lone male, should I bring someone? etc.
    Thanks
    Tony

Comment

I have been to Haulover at the end of December or the first of January the last 4 years.
      It's usually pretty good weather that time of year. Temps around 70's to low 80's on good days.
      There are always plenty of people there. I don't think I've ever seen less than 200 people on a warm day.
      The parking lot on the north end of Haulover park is the best. It's accross the street but there is an underpass walkway you can use to get to the beach. It's only a couple hundred yards from the parking lot to the beach.
      You have to stay dressed untill you get on the beach but you don't have to be fully dressed. Many people just wear shorts or a bikini.

It's always more fun if you bring someone with , but there are a lot of single people there too. If your outgoing, I'm sure you will find some people to get to know. But it's fun just being there.

I hope you have good weather, and a great day at the beach.

Steve

Comment

Tempertures in Florida in December;

http://goflorida.about.com/od/allabo...a/december.htm

The average temp in Miami in the month of December is high 77 and low 62.

Forcast for Miami for next 10 days;

http://goflorida.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/...r%2Flocal%2FUSFL0316

Comment

Those of us presently dealing with snow, ice, clouds, and cold will gladly come down to Miami to thaw out. Miami may not be perfect, but to those of us in the Northeast, we sure will take it and appreciate and soak up every second of warmth and sun that we can find there.

Comment

DON'T BE DECEIVED BY LUMPY, MOST OF NORTH AMERICA IS NOW TROPICAL DUE TO GLOBAL WARMING AND THE HOT AIR FROM BILL O'REILLY. BREADFRUIT GROWS ALONG THE STREETS OF DETROIT! COCONUTS ALONG THE ALASKAN RIVIERA. GOLDFISH SWIM IN HUDSON BAY!

ACHHHHHH! MY CAPS ARE LOCKED!!!! MY CAPS ARE LOCKED!!! THE TROPICAL UV HAS LOCKED MY CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X