Hi from WV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from WV

Hi, my name is Aaron and I live in northern WV and am looking to make some friends at home and around the world.

Hi, my name is Aaron and I live in northern WV and am looking to make some friends at home and around the world.

Comment

about time another west virginian joined the group. i'm a guy who enjoys the nude lifestyle and knows where to go locally for not that much from the wallet! give me a shout. always having fun in the sun!!

Comment

I'm a Mountaineer - just don't live in the Mountain State any more! ;-)

Comment

While I live just across the state line in PA, I work in Morgantown.

Comment

Maryland area here. Depending on where in WV you live, there is Pen Mar near Hancock MD and Avalon near Paw Paw. Been to both and had a great time.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Murf:
              Maryland area here. Depending on where in WV you live, there is Pen Mar near Hancock MD and Avalon near Paw Paw. Been to both and had a great time.

And lest anyone forget - White Thorn is in western Pennsylvania - not far from Pittsburgh or Wheeling.

Comment

Hello to you all, I would like to get to know you all. If any of you are interested, I would like to plain a couple adventures to go on. After I get to know any of you and you think it would be fun let me know.

Comment

BOZ i'm for it almost anytime. send me a private e-mail. white thorn is my favorite and in my budget.
                  quote:
                  Originally posted by Boz:
                  Hello to you all, I would like to get to know you all. If any of you are interested, I would like to plain a couple adventures to go on. After I get to know any of you and you think it would be fun let me know.

Comment

I was thinking about something like Audra, I know of some nice secluded spot to swim and some trails to walk. Or even my own back yard, which is a farm and the Tygart River. If any one is interested we can plain something.

Comment

Working...
                    X