i think i want to be a nudist so heres my question
    HOW DID YOU START?
    i would really only want to from someone who has started being a nudist
    (not since they were born)

Comment

i would start by getting naked

Comment

Hi Stuart

the best way to start it to go nude around your home first - with your partner. then maybe try a nudist beach once you are ready. A club is a good place to have your first public experience, because atleast you know that everyone there are committed nudists, not just htere for a perv! os maybe you might want to join a club

Comment

I agree, just keep it all off at home for a few hours. Especially after bathing,soon you'll forget you are naked.
          Hey sweendog, we are on the Ventura/LA county boarder here.

Comment

We had a clothing optional home for as long as we have been married. It wasn't until recently that we found this forum and found a whole world out there just like us. We had never thought of ourselves as "nudist"...we just were.

About 3 years ago we started to venture out to nude venues and it was only this past summer that we took the kids.

The key is being comfortable and that is why most of us here like to be nude. Pick your own pace or place and relax.

Good Luck

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by krcNY:
              The key is being comfortable and that is why most of us here like to be nude. Pick your own pace or place and relax.

Good Luck

Yeah, take your time, soon you'll know......

Then soon enough, you'll be helping people take the step.....towards real body freedom.

Come here like you did and ask questions, these people here *looks around* are really good at helping people. Atleast you'll get a lot of answers to your questions.

START TODAY, you probably are already a home nudist, To be a nudist is easy, just don't wear clothes when ever it's comfortable not to.

Nude beaches and resorts are places where it's comfortable not to wear clothes.

Just be yourself.

Peace

Comment

hey there, i am a home nudsit right now. i love being nude andi was always that wya. i in my first marriage never went nude at all, but know i go as much as possible at home nude. i stay clothed when my children visit and my wifes 2 sons visit but when we are home alone i am naked as the day i was born.

Comment

Yeah, don't forget you were born that way and your first words were NOT " I want clothes".
                  You started as a nudist and it got beat out of you!

Comment

Working...
                  X