Florida resort help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida resort help

I am going to be in Orlando and will have Sunday, February 19, available to spend the day at one of the resorts in the area. I notice that Cypress Cove is close by. It seems that there are several others within an hour's drive.

I would appreciate it if someone would give their opinion on which of them might be the best for me to attend. Also, if any one is in the Orlando area and woudld like to meet, I would apppreciate that.

I am going to be in Orlando and will have Sunday, February 19, available to spend the day at one of the resorts in the area. I notice that Cypress Cove is close by. It seems that there are several others within an hour's drive.

I would appreciate it if someone would give their opinion on which of them might be the best for me to attend. Also, if any one is in the Orlando area and woudld like to meet, I would apppreciate that.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by nunne:

Cypress Cove is probably your best bet if you just have a day.. it's convenient to Orlando, has nice grounds and facilities and is well run.

There are also three major resorts about 1 1/2 - 2 hours drive over here in Land O Lakes north of Tampa. Two of them, Paradise Lakes and Caliente, are expensive and upscale with a more "adult" atmosphere and night life. The third, Lake Como is older and more laid back & family oriented - closer to a "traditional" nudist resort/camp (it's also my personal favorite). Cypress Cove is alot like Como, but slightly more upscale and with newer facilities and more manicured greenery.

If you don't care about night life, glitter and extravagance stick with The Cove. It's a great place to get nude.

Comment

cypress cove isgreat. Call ahead to reserve

Comment

I'll second that. Stick to the Cove if you have just the day, my wife and I love it there when we can get to Florida.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by nacktman:
            I'll second that. Stick to the Cove if you have just the day, my wife and I love it there when we can get to Florida.

I went to Cypress Cove last month. I had a great time and enjoyed myself. Great facilities, clean, and very friendly staff. The rooms are well maintained. The resort is relatively priced (cheap eats).

While I was there, there weren't many people so I can not say much about the crowd. I did feel the crod was a bit cliquey. I did not find people to be too friendly. While I was working out, few people came up to me and asked for work out tips which led to conversations.

Overall, I say Cypress is great resort and would recommend it.

Paradise is bit of an "adult oriented" resort, so draw yoyur own conclusions.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by nacktman:

I'll "third" that. My wife and I take a vacation there every year in November.

They have a pretty good breakfast buffet on Sunday morning, so you might want to get there early enough and enjoy the day.

It's my understanding that singles need an affiliation with one of the "majors" (AANR or TNS or FCN) to get in, check with the folks at the Cove.

Comment

Thanks for the help. Looks like Cypress Cove will see me there on the 19th. (In time for the buffet.)

Comment

Yeah, I might add, there's usually some kind of event on Saturday night... sometimes they have a "drive in movie" ... or a dance. And on Monday night they usually also have a cabaret-type event.

So if you're down there for a week -- you might want to check that stuff out , too.

Comment

Been there, done that.......The Cove! I went by myself while my wife was attending classes in Orlando. I recommend it.

Comment

Been there I vote for Cove

Comment

Working...
                      X