Northern New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern New Jersey

I would like to hear from north Jersey nudists adults. Possible nude beach or social gatherings?

I would like to hear from north Jersey nudists adults. Possible nude beach or social gatherings?

Comment

Hi. I hope this doesn't disappoint you; but, I live in Central Jersey. Is that too far? If interested, I wouldn't mind hooking up. Look forward to hearing back from you.
      Take Care & Stay Bare.

Comment

Greetings RealNJNudist,

I sent you a private email giving you some info on places here in New Jersey. And the last I check you had not read it so I can only suppose that you were nnot aware that they are there. So to access them go to the link upabove where it says "View Instant private messages/myprofile and scroll down you should see that I sent you two messages (they may be both the same). I hope it helps out. I am particulary hoping to link up with a other family nudist in New Jersey but it would seem the only way to do that is join Tri State Sun Club and well I have personal reservation on doing that.

Anyway hope the info in the private message helps.
        Sincerely,
        LeoNJ

Comment

There is a new group forming for young adults under 35 in central/northern NJ.
          If intersetsed e-mail me
          [email protected]

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by nj530:
            [qb]There is a new group forming for young adults under 35 in central/northern NJ.
            If intersetsed e-mail me
            [email protected][/qb]
            Greetings,

Are you still connected with TSSC? The reason why I decided not to join there is just that they only do the swims in Paramus and nothing else.
            At least that is the impression I have gotten and through our exchange of emails. and looking over the site. To me if I am to join a travel club I would hope that they do other things then just do swimm socials every month during the winter months my guess is that the club does not have a lot of regulars and or has a high turn over. Also I believe in an email I had suggested some ideas of other activities that could cost very little. and could very well be a lot of fun. If you are seriously interested in learning of some these ideas again just email me and I will be glad to forward them. I would very much like to get to know other young families in New Jersey but I am not going to drop $40 for only three hours and spend most of the time chasing my kids around and not getting a or very little chance to socialize.
            I understand it cost money to run those things but drop that kind of money it is better spent going to a landed club where they have indoor facilities.

Sincerely,
            LeoNJ

Comment

Yes,
              I am still a member. I have your suggestions, and I sent them to Mike who runs the socials. At this time no summer Tri State activites are planned. However a new group, Yanona, will be planning activites - no membership fee - you would just have to pay the entrance fee - example - entrance fee to sandy hook.
              I will post once it gets closeer to summer the dates we are meeting
              NJ530

Comment

Hi everyone,

Sussex Cnty nudist here, always looking to meet others into the lifestyle. I attend the monthy Tri State parties but would sure like some other events to attend as well.

Al

Comment

Greetings NJ530,

Please let me know when you have some type of events schedule set up. We may be interested in attending but would depend on where, when, and how much. Just to note we do tent camping but due to the age of our kids we are not up to deep wilderness camping where you have to hike to your site as of yet. Although I would not mind that later on. If interested please let me know if you would like to meet up, perhaps we could do some brainstorming on some other ideas it would be great to be able to finial meet other nudist families in NJ that we could do things with.

Sincerely,
                  LeoNJ

Comment

Hello

I am new to this but I am looking for friends with same interests (Nudists) can hang out together spend some time at gunnison beach.
                    and any other place that you may know about.

Juan
                    quote:
                    Originally posted by RealNJNudist:

Comment

Hello

I am interest in join any and all Nudist groups in the North Jersey Area. I look forward to getting more information.

Thank You
                      Juan

quote:
                      Originally posted by nj530:
                      Yes,
                      I am still a member. I have your suggestions, and I sent them to Mike who runs the socials. At this time no summer Tri State activites are planned. However a new group, Yanona, will be planning activites - no membership fee - you would just have to pay the entrance fee - example - entrance fee to sandy hook.
                      I will post once it gets closeer to summer the dates we are meeting
                      NJ530

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by JuanM:
                        Hello

I am interest in join any and all nudist groups in the North Jersey Area.

New Jersey - Tri State Sun Club http://www.tristatesunclub.com
                        Friends of Gunnison http://www.gunnisonbeach.org
                        Rock Lodge Nudist Club http://www.rocklodge.com
                        Goodland Nudist Country Club http://www.goodlandcc.com

Comment

Working...
                        X