Maryland area looking for others nearby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland area looking for others nearby

Hi, 55 yr old male looking for others in the central maryland area for social get togethers.

Hi, 55 yr old male looking for others in the central maryland area for social get togethers.

Comment

have social visits here - if in the area let me know.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by keith bricker:
        have social visits here - if in the area let me know.

Hi Keith, been to avalon myself about a year ago. Kinda far for me to travel. Whereabout in WV? I'm north of the frederick area myself.

Comment

Murf,

I live in the Allentown, Pa area. I know it's not Maryland, but maybe we could meet in between?

Dave

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Murf:

Several groups in the Maryland - Pennsylvania - and West Virginia area --

http://www.aanr.com, click on "Clubs", then a map will come up. Don't overlook Pennsylvania and West Virginia, Avalon is in the eastern panhandle, and there are other places and groups.

http://www.naturistsociety.com, click on the "Naturist Network" tab and put a postal state abbreviation (MD, WV, PA) in the appropriate pull-down.

You'll find a few groups in your area to be sure.

Comment

small world-I used to live in Frederick before moving out west! Avalon is the closest resort to you. Whitetail is VA is not too far away but we never particularly enjoyed that place.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Murf:

Comment

Avalon is the closest. Pen Mar in Hanck

Comment

Working...
                  X