Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Nudist Friends

Hi everyone,

I'm Clint, and I'm from a small town near Wichita Falls Texas. It's tough to find like minded people in this area, and would like to meet new friends to visit nudist resorts with, or just hang out with. I'm 28 years old, but look like I'm 23..lol..I have a great sense of humor, open minded and I'm a blast to be around. So anyone that's interested(male or female) please feel free to send me an email.I Look forward to hearing from you!

Hi everyone,

I'm Clint, and I'm from a small town near Wichita Falls Texas. It's tough to find like minded people in this area, and would like to meet new friends to visit nudist resorts with, or just hang out with. I'm 28 years old, but look like I'm 23..lol..I have a great sense of humor, open minded and I'm a blast to be around. So anyone that's interested(male or female) please feel free to send me an email.I Look forward to hearing from you!

Comment

Welcome Clint. You will find you are among some of the friendliest nudists around. Please feel free to post anytime.

Lots of luck trying to find any other nudists in your area. There are other nudists where I live, but have yet to meet them. Maybe one day.

Enjoy your stay and hope to read more from you.

P.S. You don't have to post in two different categories with the same message. Lots of luck.

Comment

Hi nudeM,thanks for wishing me luck and for blessing the troops, they need all the support they can get.

Clint

Comment

Hey Clint,

A big welcome from the great east coast (of Canada) to the great midwest (of the US)!

cheers
          J'man

Comment

Hey Clint
            Welcome to the forum from tj52[Tom] from the State of Minn.
            Love to be nude

Comment

Working...
            X