female michiganders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• female michiganders

Any nudist females from Michigan here in my age group (20s-30s). Just looking for a female friend.

Any nudist females from Michigan here in my age group (20s-30s). Just looking for a female friend.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by dmacmsu:

Why only female nudists?

Comment

Currently, I am new to the lifestyle. I am only a at home nudist. I would like to go to a beach or somewhere with someone - Show me around, etc. I prefer a female because I want a companion or a "date" (even though it would not be a date) to do activities with. I do not want percieved to be or feel like I am gay if I was to do an activity with a man -not to be homophobic. I have no sexual intentions.
        I prefer one other person to do activities with until I get more comfortable with larger groups.
        Basically, it all comes down to comfort.

Comment

I hate to burst your bubble. At Naturist activities, 80% of the people there will be male. At the beaches, it will be 98% male.

No one will think your gay for going to a nude beach or Nudist club alone.

If you wait to find a female to go with you to nude recreation, it will be a long wait. Go alone so can get adjusted.

For more information:

http://www.naturistsociety.com/

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by dmacmsu:
            I do not want percieved to be or feel like I am gay if I was to do an activity with a man -not to be homophobic. I have no sexual intentions.

Do you ever go anywhere with another male when clothed? Or do you not do that because you might be perceived as gay? It is the same my homophobic friend.

Comment

Juliet,

I thought that you were still living in Washington state? The reason that I ask is because there is a woman who has been a host in an msn chat room for ages. She has used the avitar photo that your profile uses (starting well before you joined CFF) as well as other photos of herself (with the same face showing) and lives (lived) in Washington state.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Sanslines:
                Juliet,

I thought that you were still living in Washington state? The reason that I ask is because there is a woman who has been a host in an msn chat room for ages. She has used the avitar photo that your profile uses (starting well before you joined CFF) as well as other photos of herself (with the same face showing) and lives (lived) in Washington state.

Sanslines, I think Juliet may not be the person she claims to be.

Comment

quote:
                  Sanslines, I think Juliet may not be the person she claims to be.

Yes, and now Juliet's avatar has suddenly disappeared with no explanation. Very interesting! Perhaps the hosts will investigate this further by ISP tracing.

Comment

The picture that was on her postings before the last one looked like it was taken from a picture of some young women that appears on the purenudism.com website's free Nude picture Gallery. I might be wrong. I'm not implying that there's anything mysterious going on--The person that was in the last photo on her postings looked very much like she was the same person in the previous photo on her postings--the same person in a totally different place--indoors.
                    Peace,
                    Kevin

Comment

quote:
                      At the beaches, it will be 98% male.

I can't speak for Michigan. But my experiences at the nude beach in San Francisco indicate that when the weather is nice it can be much closer to 50/50 male/female.
                      Peace,
                      Kevin

Comment

Working...
                      X