Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from WI

Hi,
    I just wanted to post an hello to all here. I'm curious if there are any other Wisconsinites in this forum?

Hi,
    I just wanted to post an hello to all here. I'm curious if there are any other Wisconsinites in this forum?

Comment

Welcome WIguy, I am not from there. But welcome all the same.

Comment

Hi, West Bend Here. Would like to find a group or someplace to go in the winters?? any ideas

Comment

Hello RibI,
          No clues here. The one local group I came across (near Green Bay) never replied to my email. Not sure if they folded up, don't accept inquiries from single guys, or froze to death. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] Good luck!

Comment

WIGiy43, welcome to the Forum. I am in Alaska. How are you today? Just hanging out doing homework au natural and thought I would surf the Forum to see who has written and noticed you. Have a great day. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hello- also from WI. Live near Eau Claire, but work around the state. Sonny's Farm in Hilbert is abandoned last I heard, but I think the Badger Naturists still do things (year round) in the Fox Valley. When I get time in summer I have had a great time at Aurora Gardens in Hixton, and still am upset about the changes in access at Mazo.

Comment

Hello all,

I have never visited Mazo, so I am unaware of what's going on there. Changes!?!

Comment

Gee Im glad to see that there are a few frozen nudistleft in wisconsin.Ive been trying to get hold of a few others. I bet networking will be the only way one finds out about anything going on. Do any of you frquent the chat rooms on net nude or have yahoo MI. Let me know. Bye the way Im Male married and new to the social side. Been a closet nudist for years.

Comment

Hi Neighbor,
                    I'm from Minnesota,way on the west side. But I am interested in finding some places near minnesota to go next summer. I have heard of a few but have no idea how to get to them.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X