X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Central NY.

Long time lurker. First time poster.

Nice board you have here

I've been an AANR member since 1997 through Empire Haven in NY. I also go to Bonita Resort, Juniper Woods, and Full Tan a few times a year. During the winter I participate in indoor nude swims.

Nice board you have here

I've been an AANR member since 1997 through Empire Haven in NY. I also go to Bonita Resort, Juniper Woods, and Full Tan a few times a year. During the winter I participate in indoor nude swims.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hey Bill good to hear from you...Glad you finally jumped in

Comment

Thanks for jumping in, Bill. The more the merrier. Look forward to your many posts.

Comment

Welcome Bill. Although you have already jumped on board as a nudist, you will quickly find there are others who enjoy the same interests as you, that are here in the forums. Always nice to have new 'blood' come and join us.

Enjoy your stay and I look forward to reading more from you. Welcome aboard.

Comment

And another welcome from Texas by way of Ohio.

UW

Comment

welcome and enjoy the forums. you'll meet a lot of great people here.

Comment

You know, in my short time here it seems the same people are always the ones to welcome new people to these forums. Good onya guys, a simple gesture that takes little time and probably means much more to the new person than you realise I think I should take your lead

UpstateNYBill, welcome and I hope you enjoy.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by UpstateNYBill:

Nice board you have here

Welcome aboard -- wife's family is originally from the Fulton County area , and we are familiar with Sprakers although we have never gone to Full Tan.

Comment

Hope you enjoy these boards. We live only a few miles from Juniper Woods.

Comment

Hi , wellcome from the Binghamton area,i go to Empire Haven as often as i can as well.
                        Run Well and Smooth---Roadrambler

Comment

Working...
                        X