A new Santa Cruz Naturist Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new Santa Cruz Naturist Club?

I would like to put out the idea of of starting a naturist club in Santa Cruz,Ca. Yes, Lupin Lodge isn't far away, but I am thinking of something where people could make friends/accquantiences outside of a membership required locale. This would be a strictly non-sexual group that could organise trips to local beaches, and possibly dinners at houses. Drop a line if this sounds interesting.

Sugestion, get the word out.

Advertise in monthly newsletters of similar organizations and websites as well as posting flyers around local resorts request mention in thier monthly newsletters and even alternative style newspapers. Lastly direct recruit a base of regulars users of nearby venues beaches, hotsprings, landed clubs, etc.

Goodluck

Comment

You're in Santa Cruz. Have you spoken to the people who run Kiva Retreat on Water Street? You may find some interested folks among their clients.

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

Originally posted by musicfan:
          I would like to put out the idea of of starting a naturist club in Santa Cruz,Ca. Yes, Lupin Lodge isn't far away, but I am thinking of something where people could make friends/accquantiences outside of a membership required locale. This would be a strictly non-sexual group that could organise trips to local beaches, and possibly dinners at houses. Drop a line if this sounds interesting.
          Open a website.

Also - why not contact The Naturist Society -- and ask that your group be added to their network?

Comment

Working...
          X