Hello from North Phoenix, AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from North Phoenix, AZ

Hello everyone. As a new member to this site, want to introduce myself. My name is Kerry, my family and I have been home nudists for many years and recently decided we would like to meet others in the nudist community around here.

So far we've paid our first visit to Shangri La Resort last August to see if this was for us. A little nervous at first but the people were so friendly we couldn't help but have a blast and can't wait to go back went the weather permits!

In the mean time it would be nice to find some like minded friends in the neigborhood to chat with and/or meet.

Hello everyone. As a new member to this site, want to introduce myself. My name is Kerry, my family and I have been home nudists for many years and recently decided we would like to meet others in the nudist community around here.

So far we've paid our first visit to Shangri La Resort last August to see if this was for us. A little nervous at first but the people were so friendly we couldn't help but have a blast and can't wait to go back went the weather permits!

In the mean time it would be nice to find some like minded friends in the neigborhood to chat with and/or meet.

Comment

Hello Kerry!

Welcome to clothes free , and to social nudism. My family and I had the same experience as you did. We never looked back or regretted. It's the best decision we have ever made

Hope to hear more from you

Comment

Welcome to the site, Kerry. I hope you find many good friends in the area there!

Comment

Welcome to the forums. You're sure to find neighbors here.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Jason Lee:
            http://www.canyonstatenaturists.org nudist travel club in Glendale AZ

http://www.azwildflower.com nudist travel club in Phoenix AZ

Thanks for the info Jason. I have talked to CSN about visiting one of their events as guests. They said I just need to email ahead of time and I haven't been able to get a response since. From what understand they are going through some political issues right now. Too bad, I like naturist hikes.

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome, Im looking forward talking with everyone!

Comment

Hi Kerry. Welcome. I was just at Shangri La this past weekend for a return visit and enjoyed it. Even though it was a rare cloudy day, plenty of people up there enjoying the fresh air. Met a member from CSN who goes to their events and enjoys them. Maybe I will see you up there sometime.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by davewis:
                Hi Kerry. Welcome. I was just at Shangri La this past weekend for a return visit and enjoyed it. Even though it was a rare cloudy day, plenty of people up there enjoying the fresh air. Met a member from CSN who goes to their events and enjoys them. Maybe I will see you up there sometime.

As native Phoenicians our blood is pretty thin. I've been wanting to go back but we're a bit a whimpy when it comes to the cold. I will post when we are planning on heading up there again. If you think of it maybe do the same and we can meet up there some time.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Jason Lee:
                  Clothes Free Forum Member JustNude lives in Scottsdale AZ and frequently visits Shangri La Nudist Resort in New River AZ with his 4 sons and 1 daughter ranging in age from 9 up to 18.

Great! Thanks for the tip Jason!!

Hey JustNude, If you happen to read this drop us a line.

Comment

my line is dropped! Bare--email me and we can arrange a trip out to shangrala at the same time or just to meet.

Comment

[QUOTE]I have talked to CSN about visiting one of their events as guests. They said I just need to email ahead of time and I haven't been able to get a response since. From what understand they are going through some political issues right now. Too bad, I like naturist hikes./QUOTE]

The "political issues" were solved.

There was a big camp-out/hiking trip this last weekend so many members were away from their computers. There will be our annual election 1/28 at Shangri-La. Things are a little slow right now because it is still so cold

Keep trying.

Comment

ok folks-lets try to do a get together sometime soon! drop me a message and lets get the ball rolling

Comment

Oh wow, for some reason I haven't seen any of the post on this thread since the Jan. 19th. I'm glad I took some time to see what I missed, sorry for the late response.

al1inaz,
                          Are you a member of CSN?

Justnude,
                          I know this is late notice and I'm sure everyone has plans already because of superbowl sunday but we are heading up to Shangri La tomorrow (Sunday) for the day.

Comment

How about this Friday afternoon? I plan on being out there for a few hours

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Bare in the Desert:
                              Oh wow, for some reason I haven't seen any of the post on this thread since the Jan. 19th. I'm glad I took some time to see what I missed, sorry for the late response.

al1inaz,
                              Are you a member of CSN?

Yes I am a member. Because of work, I won't have time to be active until after April 15. CSN had elections and has a great new group of officers. There is a February campout planned for just south of Phoenix, a March campout planned for east of Phoenix, an April Campout planned for east of Phoenix and by May the pool parties should start up again. Give them a try.

Comment

Working...
                              X