Bay Area California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Area California

Would like to meet a person to pal around with for Naturists activities during the week days. Socializing at Lagunda del Sol, Harbin (Middleton or Sierraville) or at the beach.

Would like to meet a person to pal around with for Naturists activities during the week days. Socializing at Lagunda del Sol, Harbin (Middleton or Sierraville) or at the beach.

Comment

Ever get up to the nude beaches of Lake Tahoe? I do only when I get a split chance, but hey lets e-mail and communicate, sounds like we're in the same boat.

Comment

I would love to keep in contact. I occasionally work in the Sparks and Carson City Area. Have you attended the Sierra Hot Spring facility? That is also a fine place to rest your bones.
        All the best
        Fred

Comment

Wow Im also named Fred. But besides that Im in Reno and have a group of people we are trying to form that are nudists. I am spending my last summer day at Tahoe before I go back to work (school Teacher: Yes a nudist could be teaching children) Monday at Tahoe Secret Cove If anyone wants to join me. My wife will be in WA for her conference. Also for you close to locals Check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NNevnaturist/
          ALso Yes all winter Ill be at the sierraville hot springs as much as possible

Comment

How ironic! I also teach and coach at one of the California High Schools. I will keep in touch when I set sail for the Tahoe and Nevada
            area.
            All the best
            Fred

Comment

My partner and I are in Central Northern California. Would love to meet up with some fellow nudists for recreation and social. Please contact us.

Jose and David

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Cheffred:
                Wow Im also named Fred. But besides that Im in Reno and have a group of people we are trying to form that are nudists. I am spending my last summer day at Tahoe before I go back to work (school Teacher: Yes a nudist could be teaching children) Monday at Tahoe Secret Cove If anyone wants to join me. My wife will be in WA for her conference. Also for you close to locals Check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NNevnaturist/
                ALso Yes all winter Ill be at the sierraville hot springs as much as possible

Comment

I'm in Contra Costa, and I'm lookin' to meet others in this area.

Comment

I'm in the south bay here.

Comment

Working...
                    X