Looking to make Indy friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to make Indy friends

I just moved to Indianapolis and hope to make some friends. I have not tried naturism before, and thought it might be cool to try it. I'm in my 30's and straight. my e-mail is: [email protected] Let me know a little bit about yourself please. Thanks, Jeff

I just moved to Indianapolis and hope to make some friends. I have not tried naturism before, and thought it might be cool to try it. I'm in my 30's and straight. my e-mail is: [email protected] Let me know a little bit about yourself please. Thanks, Jeff

Comment

Do you know of any nudes "beaches" in Indy? I'm sort of new here as well.

Comment

I am all so new to this. my wife and I are in the Indy south East part .
        I have talked her in to going to a nudist resort for the first time.
        she said she would take me to the sunshower country club for my 47th birthday was in aug. we called and set up to take the pop up camper for the 2nd weekend in sept. It will be our first time. that way she said she could hide out there if she does not feel ok with the hole thing . dut I hope she willhave a good time . I dont want the 1st time to be our last . does not look like there are to meny nudist in INDY! good luck have fun and stay nude.
        dan t

Comment

You might look into Fern Hills Club in Bloomington. Family oriented and pretty. There are quite a few members from the Indy area.

Comment

Imaginationman, believe it or not, I've heard there are c/o beaches in the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore on Lake Michigan, but I've never tried to find them (I prefer slightly warmer beaches!) But there are a surprising number of nudist clubs in Indiana. Sunshower Country Club, where dan t is going, is a nice place. (Let us know about your experience, dan!) It is on the small side compared to other clubs in the state. Fern Hills in Bloomington, which eadg4 is suggesting, is also nice. Both are about an hour from Indy. Another place in Indiana I have tried is Lake O' The Woods in Valparaiso on the way to Chicago, but when I visited it had a very "closed" kind of feel to it. I understand that has changed somewhat. Personally, my favorite place in the area is Paradise Gardens just outside Cincinnati -- about two hours from Indianapolis. Very nice woodsy setting, up to date facilities, and extremely friendly people.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by eadg4:
              You might look into Fern Hills Club in Bloomington. Family oriented and pretty. There are quite a few members from the Indy area.

It should be kept in mind that Fern Hills does not accept single males.

Comment

Re: Looking to make Indy friends

Originally posted by David77 View Post
                quote:
                Originally posted by eadg4:

It should be kept in mind that Fern Hills does not accept single males.
                I think it in unfortunate that some facilities don't accept single males or groups of single males. I understand the risks but if a friend is willing to accompany me on my first nude camp I am hosed unless they are female. That policy is funny, almost the opposite of the Muslim policy of women needing a man to accompany them in public.

Comment

Working...
                X