Hello from Linda in Pasco County, Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Linda in Pasco County, Florida

Hi there. My name is Linda, and I am a 56 year old single gal living in Pasco County, Florida.
    I would love to meet a single nudist male in his 50's to early 60's who lives in the Tampa Bay Area. My picture is enclosed.

hey how about a 23 male nudist live near disney would u like ot hangout with me in the nude an get to know each other?

Comment

Is the UK too far?

Comment

I'v listen to your talk shows and I think there great. Keep up the good work. I have a question for you, I have a 19 year old daughter that lives with me, I'm single and enjoy the nuidst lifestyle. But she wants nothing to do with it, which is fine but I can't even go around nude when she is home. She freaks out. I'v given her things to read about the life style and had a couple of talks with her. But she still can't get past it. Have any suggestions for me.

Comment

Well. I would suggest not upsetting your daughter. I wouldn't want to see me own father nude, especially before I came a nudist as a teenager. You really have to allow your daughter to feel "safe" in her own home. Let her be. When she is out of your home, then be nude. Listen to my show in a couple of weeks. It is on "reluctant loved ones". Linda

Comment

hi i am jacob from new york i am 50 plus married i am indian orgin looking for a female nudist interested reply

Comment

Hello Pinklady. Just checked out your website. Looks wonderful. Am in my late 30's over on the east coast of Florida. Hopefully ours paths will cross in the future.

You seem to be an inspired woman.

Comment

keep up the good work! You will find someone for sure.

Comment

I heard a rumor that erc might be availible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanslines View Post
                    Huh?....oh boy rumors already

Comment

I don't think so!!!

Comment

Yes, ya know bout those viscious rumors circulating round the forum. I noticed how you didnt reply yes or no to the rumor.........lol...lol. Does this mean that you are availible?

Comment

I can not say it any better than my lovely wife........

Originally posted by krcNY View Post
                          I don't think so!!!

Comment

Ok, Ok, so erc is NOT availible.........Glad we cleared this up!

Comment

Ok, Ok, so erc is NOT availible.........Glad we cleared this up!
                              That's right....the boss has spoken :smash:

Comment

Working...
                              X