Pirates Cove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates Cove

We are a clovis couple that loves Avila beach specifically Pirates Cove. We go everyother weekend as soon as the weather permits. Are there any other everyother weekend pirate cove visitors. Maybe we could meet and travel next summer.
    Regards

We are a clovis couple that loves Avila beach specifically Pirates Cove. We go everyother weekend as soon as the weather permits. Are there any other everyother weekend pirate cove visitors. Maybe we could meet and travel next summer.
    Regards

Comment

I live in Armona, next to Hanford, and I go to Pirates Cove on certain occaisions. In fact, I may be going this weekend, weather permitting.

If you are in the area (Pirates Cove), maybe we can meet. Send me a PM if you wish and I will try to make it. I know I am going to the coast (Morro Bay) for the weekend, so maybe I might be able to break away.

I went to Pirates Cove earlier this year, and I met another fellow from Fresno. We had a nice chat for quite awhile. As luck had it, I saw him again at the Veterans Hospital the very next week. I did not have the nerve to say, "Hi, do you remember me? We met at Pirates Cove."

It is truely, a small world. Anyway, let me know and maybe we can hook up.

Comment

I went their 2 times this past summer it was nice but seen a unpleasent thing happen while I was leaving. A coulple decided to put on a show right there and went at it as I past by, by it I mean IT! I yelld at them to get a room and comtinued walking. My second time their was more pleasent, I would love to go there again next summer maybe we could meet there one of these day? Let me know I live in Fresno maybe we could have a chat.

Comment

And that picture only shows ONE reason not to swim at Pirates!
          b.l.

Comment

Oh, BTW Jim how did you manage to get a beach named after you? I guess before the toxic waste clean-up you had to use an alias!
            b.l.

Comment

quote:
              hi we are older couple 56/60 we would love to meet youat the beach sometimeif we are not rt age thanks anyway

Comment

See you therre

Comment

Working...
                X