Looking for Nudist Housemate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Nudist Housemate?

I've been wondering why the "Looking for Nudist Housemate" post is still pinned to the top of this forum. The topic was first posted 15 months ago, and there hasn't been a post added since the beginning of the year.

Any luck, PascoDoug?

I've been wondering why the "Looking for Nudist Housemate" post is still pinned to the top of this forum. The topic was first posted 15 months ago, and there hasn't been a post added since the beginning of the year.

Any luck, PascoDoug?

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by NudeWil:

Any luck, PascoDoug?

Unfortunately, instead of a nudist housemate I had to take in my father who is very ill. He is a very conservative Christian which kinda puts a damper on nudist activities here at my home.

I've unpinned the post.

Comment

PascoDoug,

Best of luck.

Wil

"Life is what happens while you are making other plans." -- John Lennon

Comment

I am looking for a nudist housemate. I live in Wichita, KS in a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house that I would like to share with another nudist. At 62 I still work every day and the place is very quiet out in the country. I have a few acres here on a dead end road which makes for good privacy. I am planning to erect a privacy fence this spring for added privacy adjacent to a garden area. Looking for a non-smoker, non-drinker like myself who delights in the nudist lifestyle (Nothing like it!) Rent is negotiable.

Comment

Working...
          X