Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas

Looking for nuist friends in the Las Vegas area.

Hmm, guess I'm the only one! Hello timmako.

Comment

Hey folks, newbie to the forum here. Any other nudists that like to get off the beaten path and hike/walk, etc naked? Lots of open land to go. Looking for friends! I'm in Las Vegas, southwest near 215 and Rainbow. Any others around?

The Kid

Comment

I'm around occasionally. Welcome to the forum from the east side of the valley!

Comment

I was kinda hoping female,,or at least a couple. A bunch of nude folks running around in the desert are nudists,,two naked guys running around in the desert are??? ;-)

Do you know anyone else to meet up? Preferably 40 and under (strenuous hiking)

Thanks! The Kid

Comment

Hmm, only female or couples and preferably under 40.

My wife and I are a couple and under 40. Would we want to "meet up with you"? Not after your last post...

Comment

quote:
              Hmm, only female or couples and preferably under 40.

And would it help if they were 'hot' and 'fun loving' and 'adventurous'?

Comment

Geez! Aren't we a bit touchy? I stated why. Strenuous hiking. Sorry if my post was confusing. You are putting words in my mouth with the 'hot','adventurous' stuff. Sorry, but this is my age group, that's all. I asked if he knew of others IN ADDITION TO him that could join in! Friendly forum to newbies,,,, And I'm also a realist. In the event we are spotted (by law enforcement or ???) I'm not really interested in two naked guys being misconstrued as whatever someone would want to misconstrue it as! Geez! I'm a bit more of a private type than that. That's the thing about you "tolerant" types- you're only tolerant of what works well and in your favor. You're judgemental if someone has their own preferences and voices them.
                Thanks for the warm welcome!
                The Kid

Comment

vegas here also northwest rancho & gowan area

Comment

well hello timmako vegas here also

Comment

Working...
                    X