Returning to the natural way.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning to the natural way.

I am returning to the natural world after being away for about twenty-five years. The movement went sour for me back in 1980 when I moved to Florida. It seemed people looking for easy, usually homosexual, sex dominated everywhere I went. A few days ago I found this site by mistake. It is funny really: I was looking for images of firefighters to go with a vocabulary slideshow I was doing to go with the California fires (I am a reading teacher). Instead of a picture of firemen fighting a fire, I got a picture of firemen modeling underwear. I had a good laugh and moved on.

After I got home, I backtracked to try to figure out how my firemen search turned into firemen in underwear. It was easy to figure out. My previous search was for natural disasters. I accidentally searched for natural firefighters. I continued searching under natural and here I am.

I live in Yuma, Az and I am very interested family orientated areas in this and the San Diego area.

G. Michael

I am returning to the natural world after being away for about twenty-five years. The movement went sour for me back in 1980 when I moved to Florida. It seemed people looking for easy, usually homosexual, sex dominated everywhere I went. A few days ago I found this site by mistake. It is funny really: I was looking for images of firefighters to go with a vocabulary slideshow I was doing to go with the California fires (I am a reading teacher). Instead of a picture of firemen fighting a fire, I got a picture of firemen modeling underwear. I had a good laugh and moved on.

After I got home, I backtracked to try to figure out how my firemen search turned into firemen in underwear. It was easy to figure out. My previous search was for natural disasters. I accidentally searched for natural firefighters. I continued searching under natural and here I am.

I live in Yuma, Az and I am very interested family orientated areas in this and the San Diego area.

G. Michael

Comment

Welcome back, sound s like you are willing to travel a little if so I would reccomend De Anza Springs resort it is about 80 miles east of San Diego right off of I-8 near Jacumba. Great people, family friendly and if you have a reluctant spouse the are clothing optional except for pool areas. I might even head out there this next weekend. Anyhow welcome back.

Comment

Welcome to the forums. You will quickly find you are among some very nice nudists. I used to go through Yuma years ago, on the way to Ajo. The last time I passed through Yuma was about 7 years ago. I couldn't believe how much it has grown, all the way to the mountains (eastern side).

Lots of luck on finding family-oriented nudist camps (resorts) in your area. Feel free to participate, for we love to hear from the newest members often.

Comment

welcome and enjoy the forum. you found a safe place to post your views and pics of places you enjoyed.

Comment

Working...
          X