Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headed to Glen Eden for the first time

Hiya,

I'm headed over to Glen Eden and was wondering what the crowd is like there...
    Anybody else plan on going?

Hiya,

Anybody else plan on going?

Comment

I am planning on visiting Glen Eden next Saturday for a first visit as well and I've heard a lot of good things about the club. Actually, this would be my first visit to a nudist resort ever.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by booje:

Hey booje, a current CFF topic may help answer your question. Click on
        Olive Dell Ranch and Glen Eden Sun Club

I would anticipate that the crowd will be very big next weekend because Glen Eden is hosting the AANR West Convention, Aug 3rd - 6th.

Comment

Hey just wanted to say I had a great time at Glen Eden! Everyone was very friendly and encouraged me to come back for the AANR convention.
          I ended up playing water volleyball and chatting a lot. I'll be back!

Comment

We just got back from Cali. Stayed at Glen Eden and had a great time. We were there this last Wednesday so it was quite but still lots to do.

Had a great time!

Comment

I'll be at Glen Eden this weekend (August 18, 19 and 20). I'd love to meet any fellow CFI members who might be there.

Comment

Working...
              X