College nudist group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College nudist group

Hey there everyone. I live in SW Missouri, near MSU, MSSU, SBU, and so many other universities. I am looking at trying to start a college nudist group. I know there tends to be "hidden" interest in nudism at universities, and with the many outdoor activites down here, I am sure something like this has potential to take off. So I am lookingto see if there is any interest in getting a group together down here, so anyone interested let me know. thanks, Scott

Hey there everyone. I live in SW Missouri, near MSU, MSSU, SBU, and so many other universities. I am looking at trying to start a college nudist group. I know there tends to be "hidden" interest in nudism at universities, and with the many outdoor activites down here, I am sure something like this has potential to take off. So I am lookingto see if there is any interest in getting a group together down here, so anyone interested let me know. thanks, Scott

Comment

I've found college students to be pretty lazy about seeking out nudist groups or locations... Many are willing to try it, if they happen upon it or have some friends going there. You'll have to reach out to them, instead of hoping they'll find you or your group. You might start a Yahoo group, MySpace group or both, and invite a ton of people to start. If you could somehow start a resort, it could be the critical thing to get nudism interest going in the area.

Comment

It seems unlikely that students at SBU (Southwest Baptist University) would become nudists, but it is not "an impossble dream".

Comment

Working...
        X