Anyone in Southeast PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Southeast PA

Hi all. I'm looking to meet other naturist / nudists in the Southeast PA area. Is anyone around? Let me know. Thanks. Keep it nude.

Hi all. I'm looking to meet other naturist / nudists in the Southeast PA area. Is anyone around? Let me know. Thanks. Keep it nude.

Comment

I live in Southeast PA send me a Message look at your private messages.

Comment

We will be moving near Frackville at the end of July. We hope to visit a few of the landed clubs shortly after we arrive!

Comment

Greetings,

Well I do not live in Pa. but am just across the river in NJ, near Philly.

If you do not mind me asking what are your stats.
          Are you single, married, girlfriend?
          If married is your wife interested in naturism?
          Do you have kids? if so do they enjoy being naked?

Sorry about the questions but I am always looking for other families to gettogether with and enjoy some family time.

Just to inform you I am married with 4 kids and we all enjoy going to Penn Sylvan when we can.

LeoNJ

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by LeoNJ:
            [qb] Greetings,

Assuming this was directed to me:
            36 and married
            We all (5 of us) enjoy naturism
            Sorry about the questions but I am always looking for other families to gettogether with and enjoy some family time.

Just to inform you I am married with 4 kids and we all enjoy going to Penn Sylvan when we can.

LeoNJ [/qb]

Comment

hi in wilkesbarre 41/m/sep looking for friends too

Comment

Hi, I'm about 30-45 min from your Jersey. If u want to meet, just let me know!...naturally yours, bill

quote:
                Originally posted by 2bnude:
                [qb] Hi all. I'm looking to meet other naturist / nudists in the Southeast PA area. Is anyone around? Let me know. Thanks. Keep it nude. [/qb]

Comment

Hi 2bnude

I am in northeastern Maryland not far from the Pa line. I get into SE Pa on business.

Comment

I'm planning to go to Penn Sylvan next week, either the 12th or 13th. It's not definate yet, but I am 99% sure. I'll know by the end of the week.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by zsundance:
                      [qb] I'm planning to go to Penn Sylvan next week, either the 12th or 13th. It's not definate yet, but I am 99% sure. I'll know by the end of the week. [/qb]

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by LeoNJ:
                        [qb] Greetings,

LeoNJ [/qb]

Comment

Hi Leo,
                          My first time posting. My wife and I live in SJ also and are interested in meeting other family oriented nudists. We are members of Sky Farm, an excellent Club. Send me an email if interested in chatting privately. Thanks.

Comment

Hello Mertz,

You quoted my post but gave no reply. Reading is close to Mohnton. Tell me something.
                            Have you been there? I've been there once before - looking forward to another visit.

Comment

I am in NJ
                              I am 26
                              I along with others are going to Sunny Rest Lodge on Aug 23.

Marc

Comment

Working...
                              X