Palm Springs area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palm Springs area

I am looking for other nudists that can host socials in the desert.I have a private back yard with a pool and spa and can host here.email me @[email protected]

I am looking for other nudists that can host socials in the desert.I have a private back yard with a pool and spa and can host here.email me @[email protected]

Comment

Great idea Tedebare! A social group would be great, and I for one would like to see a Desert Hiking group get together also!

Comment

Also, I found this interesting web site:

http://www.palmspringshikingguide.co...ing/index.html

Comment

Tsirutan:Yes I have a home in Bermuda Dunes CC.The back yard is private and has a pool and hot tub.The pool is 85 and is a great one for water games because it doesn't have a deep end. Ted

Comment

Thinking of Palm Springs this Feb and will be wanting to stay at Desert Shadows Inn. Anyone else gonna be iin the area.

Comment

We intend to be in PS in Feb, but we usually stay at Chaps Inn. We stayed at Desert Shadows last year, it's very nice.
              Originally posted by piston555 View Post
              Thinking of Palm Springs this Feb and will be wanting to stay at Desert Shadows Inn. Anyone else gonna be iin the area.

Comment

Working...
              X