No announcement yet.

Is there anyone near central Illinois??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone near central Illinois??

Hi everybody. I was wondering if there are any nudists out in the Yorkvile/Sandwich area of Illinois?

So you are not near Normal?

I just had to say that.

Comment

Nudist here, close by

Comment

Hey Smartmindedmale. How are U? Where are you in the area?

Comment

Here also. Near Peoria

Comment

doc, i'm about 40 minutes from you. like to chat with and meet some fellow nudists friends

Comment

HA! i've got news for you: yorkville is NOT central illinois. it is northern illinois. i expected to find someone asking if there was anyone near effingham, champaign, springfield, maybe even bloomington.

the couple who leads the chicago sun club lives in aurora or somewhere like that (maybe batavia, i can't remember). you can find their email addresss by doing some google hunting. they might also know of other nudists in your area.

BTW, my daughter's mom used to work at the Yum Yum Shoppe, before it moved to its present location, in high school.

Comment

HI im in Springfield. IL

Comment

Hi Doc; Representing Kankakee here. Get back with me. Rick and Jerri

Comment

Streator Il... we usually drive out to blue lake resort in Erie il.... about an hour west of sandwich...

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Rick769:
                      HI im in Springfield. IL
                      I'm also in Springfield, IL.

Comment

How about south/central IL
                        or St. Louis metro east?

Comment

I live in Lake in the Hills...do what you will with that...

Comment

Illinois nudists unite

With all these Illinois nudists, and fall and winter fast approaching... How can we organize to get some nude activities happening... I know Chicago Sun club does some bowling, but I can never get them to answer an email. It would be great if we could all get togethor, and rent a facility for some get togethors, or a swim night.

If anyone is interested, lets get the discussion going.

Any ideas on facilities that would allow this in your area.

Doug

Comment

Excellent idea DougRN, keep us posted if you are able to organize an event. Unfortunately, I do not know of any venues in this area that would be nudist friendly.

Comment

Working...
                              X