NUDE VACATION -- PARADISE LAKES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NUDE VACATION -- PARADISE LAKES

HI my name is Bryan and I am a long-time naturist st8 male living in the south-west of England. I am seeking a like-minded female to share a studio apartment at Paradise Lakes nude lifestyle resort which is near Tampa, Florida. My booked dates are 30th March thru 22nd April 2003 and I hope to hear from any lady who may be interested in the idea of vacation sharing.

Yours naturally --- Bryan @ Wiltshire, England

HI my name is Bryan and I am a long-time naturist st8 male living in the south-west of England. I am seeking a like-minded female to share a studio apartment at Paradise Lakes nude lifestyle resort which is near Tampa, Florida. My booked dates are 30th March thru 22nd April 2003 and I hope to hear from any lady who may be interested in the idea of vacation sharing.

Yours naturally --- Bryan @ Wiltshire, England

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by bryan from england:
      [qb]HI my name is Bryan and I am a long-time naturist st8 male living in the south-west of England. I am seeking a like-minded female to share a studio apartment at Paradise Lakes nude lifestyle resort which is near Tampa, Florida. My booked dates are 30th March thru 22nd April 2003 and I hope to hear from any lady who may be interested in the idea of vacation sharing.

Yours naturally --- Bryan @ Wiltshire, England[/qb]
      I'm not interested in sharing an apartment (I live here in the area) but I will have a drink with you one night in L'Attitudes. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X