Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else from Allentown/Bethlehem area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else from Allentown/Bethlehem area?

Hi, we are new to this site but am finding all of the diversity of conversation very interesting.

We are interested in knowing if there are other nudists from the Lehigh Valley area? My wife and I mainly enjoy nude hiking. We've only been to a nudist resort once, out west. Have heard some nice things about Penn Sylvan but haven't ventured out there yet?

Anyway, if there are others from the area we'd like to hear from you and maybe arrange a get together. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Hi, we are new to this site but am finding all of the diversity of conversation very interesting.

We are interested in knowing if there are other nudists from the Lehigh Valley area? My wife and I mainly enjoy nude hiking. We've only been to a nudist resort once, out west. Have heard some nice things about Penn Sylvan but haven't ventured out there yet?

Anyway, if there are others from the area we'd like to hear from you and maybe arrange a get together. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm from Delaware County, not far from the Lehigh Valley. My visits to Penn Sylvan- a wonderful resort!- are frequent and happy. I highly recommend visiting there. You may also know of cheef from cheef.com- he also lives in the Philadelphia area, not far away.

Melissa

Comment

Having been to Sunny Rest, Penn Sylvan, and Beechwood, I'd put my vote for Beechwood over Penn Sylvan, It is a lot closer, and cheaper.

Comment

Whereabouts is Beechwood? My nude social calendar indicates I'm free in around 3 weeks, so I need to start planning my next adventure!

Melissa

Comment

http://www.cheef.com/clubs/beechwood/

Comment

Wow. An old topic here.
              but yes!

Comment

Working...
              X