Gay Nudists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Nudists

Hi, I'm looking for any gay or bisexual nudists, preferably under 30, near Chicago, or farther away.

That should not be a problem but this is a nudist forum. Please be careful to limit your interest to naturism and not the active part of gay life and all will be fine here.

Good luck!

Comment

The active part of gay life? What did you mean by this, Rabid_Clam?

Comment

I was trying to tactifully express abstinance from sexual matters. The man is new here and just wanted to help him get off on the correct footing. No harm intended to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabid_Clam:
          I was trying to tactifully express abstinance from sexual matters. The man is new here and just wanted to help him get off on the correct footing. No harm intended to anyone.
          I hope you meant to suggest that this is a naturist forum, not a dating forum. It looks at first glance like you were responding to the fact he was looking for gay or bi-sexual nudists.

Comment

Originally posted by Still_Boreas:
            quote:
            I hope you meant to suggest that this is a naturist forum, not a dating forum. It looks at first glance like you were responding to the fact he was looking for gay or bi-sexual nudists.

The whole comment by Rabid was quite unnecessary.

Should I say the same thing for couples who come on this site seeking to meet with other couples. I should help couples on this site get off on correct footing by tactifully expressing abstinance from sexual matters like swinging, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Croydon:
              quote:
              Originally posted by Still_Boreas:
              quote:

The whole comment by Rabid was quite unnecessary.

Should I say the same thing for couples who come on this site seeking to meet with other couples. I should help couples on this site get off on correct footing by tactifully expressing abstinance from sexual matters like swinging, for example.

To keep Rabid happy please be certain to NOT say anything offensive to heterosexual couples. Of course, homosexuals are fair game Perhaps Rabid is truly rabid. (If he starts in with the hate the sin but lover the sinner please just shoot me!)

Comment

That is what I hoped he was saying.

Comment

As a gay man, I find nothing offensive in what RClam posted. It might have been rather clumsily said, but I take no offense in the underlying message.

On a quick read, Vadik's initial post and his interests from his profile "I'm open for anything, as long as we do it nude." could sound like he's looking for a hook up.

Communicating on a forum or by e-mail is always dodgy.

Comment

Originally posted by nudefarmer:
                    As a gay man, I find nothing offensive in what RClam posted. It might have been rather clumsily said, but I take no offense in the underlying message.

On a quick read, Vadik's initial post and his interests from his profile "I'm open for anything, as long as we do it nude." could sound like he's looking for a hook up.

Agreed, there was nothing implied in what Rabid said. Give the man the benefit of the doubt and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by nudefarmer:

Let me put it this way for you N-Farmer. Had Vadik been a couple seeking to meet other couples, do you think RCalm would have posted that message?

Had Vadik been a man seeking female nudist, would he have posted that message?

Had Vadik been a female nudist, seeking other female nudist or couples, would he have posted that message?

The point: Vadik is being singled out based on assumptions of stereotype and "gay lifestyle." Because he is seeking gay nudists, RClam had to post a message to "remind" Vadik that this a nudist forum and one to abstaine from the "active part of gay life."

The question is, what that necessary? How come RClam does not give that stern message to ANYONE who post seeking to meet others?

As for the "I'm open for anything..." comment from Vadik, it is quite a big jump in assumption to say he is seeking hook up. I read his profile and that thought never crossed my mind. I never spoke to him so I don't know where he is coming from. He could have mean that he is open to going to beach, hike, resort, or hanging out as long as it is nude.

Vadik has only posted on this forum twice. Once stating he is 19 y/o student and seeking other young nudist. Second post is the above. It is obvious he would like to make some young adult nudist friends OR friends with gay nudists. He wants to interact with nudists he has something in common with.

Comment

I am a nudist. I am Scottish. I am into classic cars. I am gay. Pick one, and we are sure to get along.

Comment

I pick nudist.

Comment

Hi Vadik,

We are a few gay men here, so you will be quite lucky if you find a gay man in your area even though Chicago is a big city.

I think that as a gay naturist, it is easier to find other gay naturists in gay campgrounds than in naturist ones.

In Québec, most gay campings are either clothing optional or have a naturist section. So most gay naturists go to gay campings instead of naturists campings where, at least here in Québec, gay couples are not always welcome, not to mention that naturists campings tend to have very sricts rules such as "Two naked bodies must never touch each other in any way". That means that you cannot put solar cream on the back of your partner in some naturist centers.

For meating other gay naturists, I think you would be luckier to place your profile on a gay meating service such as PlanetOut or Gay.com, even though there is nothing wrong to search for a gay naturist here. Be aware that most members here are heterosexuals and some of them have posted comments that were quite homophobic.

Comment

Married straight guy here. But there is a SIG (special interest group) within the Naturist Society called the fullSpectrum SIG.

At any Naturist Society Festival or Gathering, they usually hold or sponsor a few events, which are open to all.

My suggestion is, if you're interested, call or write The Naturist Society for more information.

Comment

Working...
                              X