I Apologize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Apologize

It's been a couple weeks now since I posted anything on this forum.
    I have been trying to figure out what I should say to all of you.
    For those of you that remember my post "Let's post pictures and get to know eachother" you might have noticed that it doesn't exist anymore.
    Maybe I was being over sensitive to one or two of the comments made by some people on here. But I felt that the only way to solve the problem was to Delete the thread.
    I thought the pictures I had posted were acceptable considering that the INA staff approved of them. But I was pretty upset when I was named by one of the posters, stating that my pics were not acceptable.

I have been a member of this site since September of 2001. Even though my user number doesn't reflect that . My origional user number was 300 something. I don't know why but some glitch made it so I had to re-register.

Anyway... I never intended to appear as some Lewd Flasher or to appear like I was sporting a woody in my picture. The picture was taken at a road side rest stop along the florida keys early one morning on our last vacation. We had stopped to take some sunrise pictures and my wife took one of me as I stood by the car waiting for the sun to come up. I thought it was a perfectly innocent picture of me. I guess I still don't see what the problem is with that picture. It's how I look. I guess some people just can't stop themselves from fixating on a man's penis or jumping to conclusions about someones motives or intentions.
    I simply wanted to have a fun topic.
    When it started becoming not so fun I thought it would be better to end it rather than just removing my picture.
    It took quite awhile for me to get up the courage to post a picture ,as I'm sure it did for some of the other people that joined in.
    I want to apologize to the rest of you that had posted a picture. I guess I wasn't thinking about if you had worked up courage to post your pictures too.
    So to those of you that had posted pictures or made positive comments along the way.
    I Apologize.

Steve

It's been a couple weeks now since I posted anything on this forum.
    For those of you that remember my post "Let's post pictures and get to know eachother" you might have noticed that it doesn't exist anymore.
    Maybe I was being over sensitive to one or two of the comments made by some people on here. But I felt that the only way to solve the problem was to Delete the thread.
    I thought the pictures I had posted were acceptable considering that the INA staff approved of them. But I was pretty upset when I was named by one of the posters, stating that my pics were not acceptable.

I have been a member of this site since September of 2001. Even though my user number doesn't reflect that . My origional user number was 300 something. I don't know why but some glitch made it so I had to re-register.

Anyway... I never intended to appear as some Lewd Flasher or to appear like I was sporting a woody in my picture. The picture was taken at a road side rest stop along the florida keys early one morning on our last vacation. We had stopped to take some sunrise pictures and my wife took one of me as I stood by the car waiting for the sun to come up. I thought it was a perfectly innocent picture of me. I guess I still don't see what the problem is with that picture. It's how I look. I guess some people just can't stop themselves from fixating on a man's penis or jumping to conclusions about someones motives or intentions.
    When it started becoming not so fun I thought it would be better to end it rather than just removing my picture.
    It took quite awhile for me to get up the courage to post a picture ,as I'm sure it did for some of the other people that joined in.
    I want to apologize to the rest of you that had posted a picture. I guess I wasn't thinking about if you had worked up courage to post your pictures too.
    So to those of you that had posted pictures or made positive comments along the way.
    I Apologize.

Steve

Comment

Hey Nude in the North,

I thought the pics were fine. Some people here need to grow up.

Steven

Comment

Hey Nude in the north,
        I didn't see anything wrong with your pic or anyone else's pic. And I thought the whole idea of posting our pics was a great one. It is regrettable that you allowed yourself to be influenced by a very small group of small-minded people. You should not be chastized (sp?) because you were enjoying your life nude. Start the topic again, and I'll post my picture in there again!
        Kevin Cabrera

Comment

This morning while I was flipping channels I heard something that referred people being overly sensitive - in other words, we express our freedoms of speech and/or expression and others spout off about how offended they are at it. There was absolutely nothing wrong with your pictures or anyone elses. It infuriates me to watch as people who go about saying they are nudists get all up in arms at seeing someone naked! HELLO! I hope I am not the only person who sees something wrong with that. Anyway, I don't think you should have to apologize...just keep on keepin' on. :-)

Comment

I thought your post was fine. I enjoyed putting a face with the people posting and replying. I thought florida-david's pics with his kids was so cool to see families at the beach like that, and he caught crap from people. Oh well, let the uptight people be uptight. Here's a great pic of my wife and me.http://www.clothesfree.com/personals...nsonSunset.jpg

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by NW Nude:
              [qb] I thought your post was fine. I enjoyed putting a face with the people posting and replying. I thought florida-david's pics with his kids was so cool to see families at the beach like that, and he caught crap from people. Oh well, let the uptight people be uptight. Here's a great pic of my wife and me.http://www.clothesfree.com/personals...nsonSunset.jpg [/qb]
              Well, we can't put a face to a name with that picture now can we? LOL!

Comment

I thought some of the pictures were fine...but there were a few that were a bit much. One person started making statements about another using drugs. Those comments were clearly out of order and not in line with posting pictures. You may not agree with someone's opinion but that is not a good reason to attack that person.
                There are a lot of opinions here I don't agree with, some I find out right bizarre.
                Just a female opinion. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
                Have a nice day.

Comment

Nude in the North, there was nothing wrong with the picture you posted. If memory is correct (it often isn't), one picture went up that was inappropriate and the moderators quickly got rid of it. Other than that, all were fine and some were beautiful (the family pic).

The real problem was from rude comments. I had the impression that one or two who posted may have previously not seen enough nude men to understand the tremendous variety that is normal, natural, and unaroused among the human male population.

I'm glad you're back. Next time you stay and we'll encourage the rude comments to disappear.

Comment

I saw nothing wrong with any of the pictures that were posted. It took me quite a while to post mine, and I'll do it again. Let's say we try it again. It's kind of neat to place a face with a name. Anybody game?

Comment

web page

Can you all open and see this? I'm not a computer person, so I'm not certain how to attach or link things. We had this taken 2 weeks ago while at the lake. I think it is a great example of fun and natural nude recreation. If I didn't link this correctly, let me know what I need to do. Thanks!! Keep posting good clean pics from all over the country. Keep the pics clean and the uptight people away.

Comment

nude in the north - its ironic this thread appeared as i was just p.m.-ing with bartamus about the missing previous thread. i was trying to tell someone new on this site what i looked like so he could meet my family at haulover if possible. i referenced the previous thread so he could go there and see my face but it was gone. i did not see any inappropriate pictures, only a bunch of whiners writing inappropriate words. i too received some really negative p.m.'s once in regards to a post and you did the correct thing by deleting the post. the negativity was getting out of hand. i came to all of our defense on the previous post. i can assure you that i would have sent you some positive p.m. had i known that it was you being personally attacked. we know you are good at heart.

nwnude - nice picture of you and your wife. keep it up.

Comment

You have nothing to be ashamed of Nude in the North. If any of the photos were offensive, they would have been deleted by the administrators. Like eveyone else said, someone is always going to pick on something. It was a fun thread and great to hook up faces with names.

Comment

I saw nothing wrong with your photos or anyone else's. Some people just like to complain and find fault. That's a fault in me that I've had to work hard on overcoming, because that's the way I was raised to be and didn't know any better. Some people never recognize it in themselves, or if they do, they continue to find fault in others in order to make themselves feel better.

I can't figure out how to post an actual photo in here like some do, but if anyone wants to know what I look like, just click on this: http://clothesfree.com/personals/jp.jpg

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Nude in the North:
                              [qb] It's been a couple weeks now since I posted anything on this forum.

I Apologize.

Steve [/qb]
                              Hi Steve..I know what you mean. I seen nothing wrong with your pictures. I also removed my pictures. Due to complaints. I guess if it is not taken in a nudist resort there is something wrong with our pictures. I have some on my web site but I might remove them also. As I said as long as it is of people in a pool or playing volleyball naked they are OK, but stand by your car or in your house doing what I do..Juggle, then it is a different story. I have a good Idea who it was but I'm not sure. But that is a different story..And it wouldn't make a difference anyway. Some people just think they can always tell other people what to do and others let them get away with it. I for one get tired of people complaining all the time..And I am Sorry also because I am not going to say I'm sorry about anything. Here is my new picture. Maybe Goodie-Two-shoes will like this one better.Enjoy..Keithmj
                              I want to quote again.."It's how I look. I guess some people just can't stop themselves from fixating on a man's penis or jumping to conclusions about someones motives or intentions.
                              I simply wanted to have a fun topic." [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X