No announcement yet.

I Apologize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought your pictures were fine and depicted that nudism exists in such a variety of places. It's also great to put a face with the folks that you're chatting with. I was just thinking of posting my own picture. I think you should start the thread again. My vote, no need to apologize.

Comment

Excuse me Keithmj,

But I franky do not like your most recient pic at the moment...I have seen the other one with you juggling and it is sooooooooo much better than this will ever be...you actually look like you are having fun in it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]

This one does nothing for your talents [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd like to thank everyone for the support and encouragement you have given me.

I just don't know why some people can't assume good intentions first instead of bad one's.

Sort of puts them in the same group with that Folley Guy in Florida.
        Assuming the worst first and stopping people from doing things before you even try to understand, doesn't do anyone any good.

Thankyou for listening,

Steve

Comment

Hi Steve..I guess with the world the way it is today maybe that should be considered the NORM. With a little "Sunshine" on your shoulder it is easier to put up with..Don't worry about it anymore and just have a good time here. There is alot of nice people here, in fact I can't mention them all as it would take to long..If your feeling down put a little into your life.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I have to admit..I have never heard of greensunshine..LOL. but I guess we all can be different. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
          nudeM...I'm game..ROFLMAO

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by nudeM:
            [qb] I saw nothing wrong with any of the pictures that were posted. It took me quite a while to post mine, and I'll do it again. Let's say we try it again. It's kind of neat to place a face with a name. Anybody game? [/qb]
            Hi nudeM..I wanted to post my latest nude picture. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I might be so shocking that you have to click on it to see it.... Nude Keith I intend not to offend anyone and I am sorry if I do..Have a Good Day all..Keithmj [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Keithmj: Great picture. Aren't you a little yellow around the buns? Seriously, I was only trying to start up a pictures section again. As you know, there were a lot of negative responses about a couple of posters, that were in question. To me, I didn't see anything wrong with any of the pictures that were posted at the time. As stated, none of the pictures were deleted by the administrators, so obviously, they were approved to stay on the forum. After looking at some of the profiles, seems there has been a lot of changes, but they remain being pictures of nude members. What happened to your picture? I hope you weren't one of those who offended others. If there were some who were offended, then why weren't their pictures ever displayed? Scared? Maybe so, but also as stated, being a nudist, most people don't care who sees them. I don't care. I just like being naked, especially after working all day long on roof tops (air conditioners).

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Nude in the North:
                [qb] It's been a couple weeks now since I posted anything on this forum.
                I have been trying to figure out what I should say to all of you.
                For those of you that remember my post "Let's post pictures and get to know eachother" you might have noticed that it doesn't exist anymore.
                Maybe I was being over sensitive to one or two of the comments made by some people on here. But I felt that the only way to solve the problem was to Delete the thread.
                I thought the pictures I had posted were acceptable considering that the INA staff approved of them. But I was pretty upset when I was named by one of the posters, stating that my pics were not acceptable.
                [/qb]
                There was another way to solve the problem... next time have the moderators remove the posts that are really causing the problem, the ones complaining about your pictures.

You did nothing wrong from my point of view. Don't apologize when it wasn't anything you did.

Comment

Nude in the North,
                  I was quite annoyed, angered, when someone unjustly criticized your photo, as your photo was quite decent. You could post the photo again, and with no apologies!

Comment

I do not object to full-body portraits in principle.
                    I do have some additional objections to current photos:
                    I object to nudeM's computer monitor in the background of his portrait. It might promote excessive use of the Internet by young people.

If you follow the link to NW Nude's photo, you will see that he was standing next to a lake with his wife and they had no personal flotation devices and no lifeguard was on duty. Sorry I can't accept that.

Cyndiann's avatar is also improper. It depicts her in a swimming pool and without proper swimming instructions people could drown in such a pool.

Keithmj is standing in front of a half-exposed light switch. There is no disclaimer that only licensed electricians should service this device and he should crop that out of the picture.

Jon-Marc's photo clearly shows that he has shaved part of his beard and yet he should be well aware that inexperienced people could cut themselves badly with a razor. I am not sure that we should allow that photo to go unchallenged.

Christian's head is tilted slightly in his avatar pic and that could teach poor posture to kids.

Kevin Cabrera's avatar seems fine, but that's when we must be the most wary! I bet he is up to something!

TaurusJoker's message icon shows the very dangerous practice of hammering the top of your head. We shouldn't be setting an example like that.

And Nude in the North, the glare off his glasses indicates that he may not be using polarized lenses and we don't want our young people walking around half-blinded from glare!

MikeyBear has no photo, but he has clearly shown that he disgrees with some other posts and everyone knows that we should delete all opinions that disagree with other opinions in this forum.

Comment

gosh, trailscout, you sure are one tough guy to please.....

i hope i never get on your bad side.... (just kidding, DUHH) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

a little sarcasm is good every now and than

Comment

Two thumbs up for Trailscout! That was a great post! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Nude in the North, I find putting a "face" to a user is a good thing. You did have a legitimate post, but some of the comments made both on the post and privately were uncalled for. Some of us will never post a picture for various reasons. It doesn't mean we are ashamed, just that there are others factors in our lives that prohibit it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

nudeM, I really wish you would talk to me before you do these things. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Comment

David,

The admins have done a pretty good job of deleting the photos that crossed the line.

I agree that there is a certain natural variation in tumescence in those photos and in life in general neither of which are rude or constitute arousal. At the risk of repeating myself, indecent arousal should not be that difficult to determine: if you can hang your hat from it in public, and make no effort to cool your jets, you are being rude. Otherwise, it is just the ebb and flow of the internal tide, totally meaningless. The admins are not going to allow a post of a "hat hanger" to remain for long.
                          David, in your pictures we could tell that you had not emerged from icewater, but you were nowhere close to being a "hat hanger".

Neither did they allow closeup crotch shots to stand. For example a few months ago, some guy posted closeup genital photos for the ostensible purpose of demonstrating shaving techniques. It didn't pass muster and the admins killed the shots.

There were some shots that some have called controversial, in a gray area. I don't think anyone on this forum objects to full-body portraits, but some pics in that thread had camera angles that exaggerated the size of the loins. Since we are all amateur photographers, it was likely an accident at the time of the photograph, but I could see how some people would say, "My God that guy's privates take as much of the screen as his entire head" and assume that there was a little exhibitionism going on.
                          I don't think that. What I do think is that some of us are so eager to break the taboo against showing our genitals that a few went a little overboard, but not to the point of vulgarity. It just made for shots that some would call a little cheezy.

Comment

Thank you Trailscout...

Just gonna say two things here...

1. I never said I was offended...I was just making an observation...you may have agreed or disagreed...whatever.

2. I never suggested that anyone delete any photos or threads.

'Nuff said...<")))))))>{

PS...

Comment

Gamblefish,

I accept that you that did not disagree or agree with being offended. But I do not agree that with those were offended that you did not disagree with being offended. I think the opposite was true, but I disagree in advance with those who don't have an opinion about that whether they agree or disagree.

As for deleting, I suggest that you couldn't have deleted anything anyway except your own post, but if you expressed an opinion, that might have been enough to make those who disagree with expressing opinions feel disagreeable enough to agree that deleting was the lesser of two evils, or maybe three. But that's just my opinion.

Was nuff said? I am not sure that I agree with myself about that.

Comment

Just a little off topic...Trailscout have the voices gotten to you? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] Sorry [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X