Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hw
    replied
    I want to apologize to one of my buddies here on forums. Chuckie, what I said came out wrong and I did not mean to hurt your feelings. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] Can you please forgive me? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
    And this time not even I can blame the voices. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] Again, sorry chuckie. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• fireballNJ
    replied
    If someone is offended by a nude picture of anyone doing any normal activity, they should be the ones removed from this site as that is the WHOLE purpose of this site.

Leave a comment:

• NoodJuggler
    replied
    Hi hw..I'M SORRY. I just apologized again did't I..Has to be the voices. I want to stay on topic. Darn voices, how do you put up with them? I'm gonna have to stop hanging out here. I will PM you but I usually don't PM female mushrooms, especially if their HUSBAND is bigger than me..LOL Just kidding...It is just that some people in this forum take everything to serious and don't know how to have any fun. All work and no play makes jack..Well..Hear voices. Sorry..Sorry, I will quit apologizing...BYE hw and everyone..Keithmj [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] See you on the dark side. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Where Mushrooms grow.

Leave a comment:

• hw
    replied
    OMG Keithmj, I never knew the voices were that widespread! I can tell by your post they have really confused you. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] You said, "go nude young man"....ummm... I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I am of the female mushroom family. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Now tell me more about how you can help me with incredimail....PM me if you like so we don't get off topic too much.
    BTW...I like your picture, and your posts. h/w [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Keith,

Thanks for the Incredimail link. I downloaded it and will be checking it out to see if it's something I can use. If not, I can just delete it.

I checked it out and couldn't figure out what to do with it. It seems very complicated, and I'm not overly intelligent.

I can't figure out how to click on the icon on my desktop after I connect to the Internet, or to connect to the Internet after I click on the Incredimail icon.

Leave a comment:

• NoodJuggler
    replied
    "I'm not crazy, but the voices say otherwise".
    Hi hw..The voices say go nude young man. I like your new avatar, is that a mushroom? It looks like one. The voices keep talking to me. They keep saying...OK everyone..Lets get back to the Joy that we had. Let just watch what we post as to our pictures and if we think they are a little off base then maybe they are. If someone needs to see a certain type of picture they can private message to us. INA did not say we couldn't post nude pictures. And they have removed or replaced the ones in question. What might seem normal to you could be vulgar to someone else. I had one that was replaced but I can't remember what one it was except that it was changed and I thought that my computer was going crazy...Those voices again..but was told why it was removed and I have no complaints. I just put another one in its place that I see nothing wrong with. If someone has some clean pictures that I could post on my site let me know. Or anyone that could give me some suggestion on what to put on it. I'm open to any and all suggestions whether neg. or pos. Also to those who use Incredimail I can make some letters for you of your pictures or graphics to use in your Email.I know hw has incredimail [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] .Enjoy...Keithmj

Leave a comment:

• Cookie Monster
    replied
    Nude in the North,
    I sent you a PM
    Cookie Monster.

Leave a comment:

• gamblefish
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Trailscout:
    [qb] Gamblefish,

I accept that you that did not disagree or agree with being offended. But I do not agree that with those were offended that you did not disagree with being offended. I think the opposite was true, but I disagree in advance with those who don't have an opinion about that whether they agree or disagree.

As for deleting, I suggest that you couldn't have deleted anything anyway except your own post, but if you expressed an opinion, that might have been enough to make those who disagree with expressing opinions feel disagreeable enough to agree that deleting was the lesser of two evils, or maybe three. But that's just my opinion.

Was nuff said? I am not sure that I agree with myself about that. [/qb]
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

(confused cuz I actually understand what you are saying...)

Leave a comment:

• Trailscout
    replied
    I am fine now, I was just a little dizzy for a while. Seriously I wouldn't mind if people post pictures here again. Most of us are not raving beauties, but maybe that is the point.

I am not eager for face time on the Internet, but my avatar will do. It's not a stunning likeness, but the skin tone is the same and I have two arms and two legs just like my avatar and it shows me nude outdoors where I am happiest.

My hat's off (and everything else) to those who did have the courage to post a pic. Good for you. I don't think we'll have more human "hat racks" or camera angles that exaggerate crotch size anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

• hw
    replied
    Just a little off topic...Trailscout have the voices gotten to you? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] Sorry [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Trailscout
    replied
    Gamblefish,

I accept that you that did not disagree or agree with being offended. But I do not agree that with those were offended that you did not disagree with being offended. I think the opposite was true, but I disagree in advance with those who don't have an opinion about that whether they agree or disagree.

As for deleting, I suggest that you couldn't have deleted anything anyway except your own post, but if you expressed an opinion, that might have been enough to make those who disagree with expressing opinions feel disagreeable enough to agree that deleting was the lesser of two evils, or maybe three. But that's just my opinion.

Was nuff said? I am not sure that I agree with myself about that.

Leave a comment:

• gamblefish
    replied
    Thank you Trailscout...

Just gonna say two things here...

1. I never said I was offended...I was just making an observation...you may have agreed or disagreed...whatever.

2. I never suggested that anyone delete any photos or threads.

'Nuff said...<")))))))>{

PS...

Leave a comment:

• Trailscout
    replied
    David,

The admins have done a pretty good job of deleting the photos that crossed the line.

I agree that there is a certain natural variation in tumescence in those photos and in life in general neither of which are rude or constitute arousal. At the risk of repeating myself, indecent arousal should not be that difficult to determine: if you can hang your hat from it in public, and make no effort to cool your jets, you are being rude. Otherwise, it is just the ebb and flow of the internal tide, totally meaningless. The admins are not going to allow a post of a "hat hanger" to remain for long.
    David, in your pictures we could tell that you had not emerged from icewater, but you were nowhere close to being a "hat hanger".

Neither did they allow closeup crotch shots to stand. For example a few months ago, some guy posted closeup genital photos for the ostensible purpose of demonstrating shaving techniques. It didn't pass muster and the admins killed the shots.

There were some shots that some have called controversial, in a gray area. I don't think anyone on this forum objects to full-body portraits, but some pics in that thread had camera angles that exaggerated the size of the loins. Since we are all amateur photographers, it was likely an accident at the time of the photograph, but I could see how some people would say, "My God that guy's privates take as much of the screen as his entire head" and assume that there was a little exhibitionism going on.
    I don't think that. What I do think is that some of us are so eager to break the taboo against showing our genitals that a few went a little overboard, but not to the point of vulgarity. It just made for shots that some would call a little cheezy.

Leave a comment:

• hw
    replied
    Two thumbs up for Trailscout! That was a great post! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Nude in the North, I find putting a "face" to a user is a good thing. You did have a legitimate post, but some of the comments made both on the post and privately were uncalled for. Some of us will never post a picture for various reasons. It doesn't mean we are ashamed, just that there are others factors in our lives that prohibit it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

nudeM, I really wish you would talk to me before you do these things. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• florida-david
    replied
    gosh, trailscout, you sure are one tough guy to please.....

i hope i never get on your bad side.... (just kidding, DUHH) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

a little sarcasm is good every now and than

Leave a comment:

Working...
X