San Diego Vacation Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Vacation Info

I'm likely going to San Diego around Easter. Anybody know a singles friendly resort in that area that would welcome me for a day? I'm a straight male [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] .

I'm likely going to San Diego around Easter. Anybody know a singles friendly resort in that area that would welcome me for a day? I'm a straight male [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] .

Comment

I know you asked about resorts, but I gotta mention Black's Beach (certainly singles friendly), plus De Anza Springs Resort is about an hour's drive east. De Anza is in the desert, so even if it's not warm enough at the beach, the desert is very likely warm.

Comment

Desert Shadows Inn in Palm Springs is a beautiful resort, and they accept both singles and day visitors. Not sure of the driving time, but I think it's close enough to be practical.

http://www.desertshadows.com

Comment

Black's is a great place if you just want to hang out and relax. If you are there on a weekend you may even run into one of the local naturist groups. If you don't mind a trip further north San Onofre is another good clothing optional beach.

Comment

I agree that Blacks is very good, and the cost is just right. I started my naturist lifestyle at Black's Beach 20 yrs ago. I truly miss the place. If you need directions just e-mail me. Also, Sun Swallows is a place that allows single males. It is in East San Diego County, so if the beach is cloudy, it will not be at the Swallows. They also have cottages for rent for a modest fee. It is a family place, people also live there in trailers. Good luck.

Stay Naked,

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X