friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friends

hi we are a married couple in calif central valley.we are in our 50s like to meet other nudists our age.email us .

hi we are a married couple in calif central valley.we are in our 50s like to meet other nudists our age.email us .

Comment

Welcome to ClothesFree, deevee. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Stuart

Comment

Hi deevee my name is Robert and my wifes name is lucille we are also in our 50's. we would love to near from you my email address is [email protected]

Comment

Hi deevee
          My name is Tom and I am from MN. I am in my 50's. My wife Mary isn't 50 yet 1 more year. I am a home nudist. My wife on the other hand isn't. I am having a little trouble talking her into giving it a try. Would like to hear from you.
          Love to be nude
          Tom
          e-mail- [email protected]

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hello and welcome.

My wife and I are in Reno Nevada and would love to meet you guys sometime. Write me at [email protected]

Comment

got an e-mail friend here! [email protected]
                welcome and enjoy!

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Robert52:
                  Hi deevee my name is Robert and my wifes name is lucille we are also in our 50's. we would love to near from you my email address is [email protected]

Comment

Hey deevee, what part of the central valley are you from? I'm in Armona (next to Hanford). You can send me a private message with your e-mail if you wish, as I will return mine. Hopefully, you are near enough where we could possibly meet up sometime.

I am a nudist more so than she, but she is a strong participant here in the forums (HW). We are in our 40's. Hope that is in your age range.

Comment

Working...
                    X