Can't wait, fresno, clovis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait, fresno, clovis

With this weather, I am thinking of leaving the valley and heading somewhere. The week of April first looks good. Any body from the area making the same plans? We are a married couple.

With this weather, I am thinking of leaving the valley and heading somewhere. The week of April first looks good. Any body from the area making the same plans? We are a married couple.

Comment

Sorry, unable to to go out of town as I have plans already, but I already practice home nudity in the backyard for that all over sun tan. Nice to see another member from closeby. Fresno is only about 35 miles north of me, so maybe sometime we could meet up.

To get out, have you checked out Pirate's Cove at Avila Beach? Very nice place to visit. With the temps raising this weekend, I'm sure the beach could be packed. Too bad there are no nudist resorts nearby.

Married here, but the wife is not into nudity as much as I, but we have a house full now. My practice is limited, but I get my time in, just not as much as I would like.

Comment

To follow up, today, I didn't dress until about 2:00 this afternoon, but that was only for about an hour. Today was the first actual nude day for quite some time. I worked in the back yard, and did some inside work (MIL in her room and HW doing other chores). The kids were gone. COOL. Sure was nice to get that all over tan going again. Can't wait for next weekend.

Comment

Same here in Bakersfield, nudeM. What a great day! The only time I put clothes on was to climb up on the roof to remove the turbine vent covers. I thought about trying it naked, but why push it? If it stays in the 80's all week, the pool will be "warm" enough for a swim next weekend!

Comment

Working...
          X